• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Haspin Fall Rally Head Count

eagle4g63

For Saturday breakfast I have a BUNCH of breakfast sausage that I will bring...........for making patties, not links...........Do we have enough eggs? I can bring some more.........I do have chickens so they are fresh laid...........Like I said brown and green :p:p

For Saturday breakfast I have a BUNCH of breakfast sausage that I will bring...........for making patties, not links...........Do we have enough eggs? I can bring some more.........I do have chickens so they are fresh laid...........Like I said brown and green :p:p

I was planning on bringing 10 packages of turkey bacon, 5 dozen eggs and 5 dozen English muffins. I have the bacon but haven't picked up the eggs yet. If you want to bring eggs let me know how many more I need to bring.

I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them anywhere.
I do not like green eggs and ham......

Maybe I should find a Dr.Zeuss, Green Eggs and Ham book for a breakfast reading. We could start some sort of a cult.

eagle4g63

I could bring the 5 doz eggs............how many pounds of sausage should I bring?

I'll check the eggs against the truck when I get home..........they are kind of OD!!

I could bring the 5 doz eggs............how many pounds of sausage should I bring?

I'll check the eggs against the truck when I get home..........they are kind of OD!!

Bring the eggs and I'll take them off my list. Fresh are always better than what I can get at the grocery store.
Don't know what to tell you about the sausage but I would think 5 to 8 lbs would be in the ballpark.

Cigarjoe

My wife and I will be there on Saturday morning for sure and maybe Friday night in the new M1009. I am selling a S250 shelter for $500obo if anyone wants to pick it up in Haspin.

Cigarjoe

What time is the Indy convoy meeting? Also that is a very busy area to be meeting by that McDonalds. Their is a army surplus store just down the road from there with a big parking lot we could meet at. 21st and Arlington. Just an idea.

eagle4g63

That might be the same parking lot we are talking about meeting at. Indy4x4 is the one that is setting up the meet point in Indy...........He knows the guys at the surplus store.

indy4x4fab

Banned
What time is the Indy convoy meeting? Also that is a very busy area to be meeting by that McDonalds. Their is a army surplus store just down the road from there with a big parking lot we could meet at. 21st and Arlington. Just an idea.
WE CAN DO THAT, that puts us meeting in front of the old Naval Avionics, too.

http://goo.gl/maps/UGjzf

21st St & Arlington Ave, Indianapolis, Marion, Indiana 46219,
Indy Army Navy‎
6032 East 21st Street
Indianapolis, IN 46219
(317) 356-0858
indyarmynavy.com‎

I'm friends with the guys down there and they will sh!t a brick when they see all of use lined up, in a good way brick.

21st St & Arlington Ave, Indianapolis, Marion, Indiana 46219 - Google Maps Find the army truck at 2302 magnoila place.

Last edited:

eagle4g63

So that isn't lost in the bushes lot we were going to meet?

I must say that truck in the driveway looks a bit familiar...........I think I have been there before:whistle:[thumbzup]

indy4x4fab

Banned
Lost in the bushes place. It's on the list of places to hit before we leave town.

Google Maps

Family Indoor Shooting Range‎
30 South Post Road
Indianapolis, IN 46219
(317) 897-8660
indyshootingrange.com

eagle4g63

My truck is good for 68mph so I will make sure I am there in time to "defend" against the OIL torch!!! you do want a 12 volt set up for your truck don't you????

I will know for sure on Wednesday if I even need to stop past lost in the bush's place..........he might be picking up my tent floor for me from Ohio.......so need to get it form him.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks