• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Haspin Fall Rally Head Count

4-64 Armor

Thanks! I'll be driving a Dodge M882. I have a friend that's not a member, but he will be driving a M715 or a M35A3. Should be a great time. I plan to take lots of photos.:D:D

CW3Topher

Spent the evening getting the M818 ready for the trip to Haspin. I installed a springer seat from another truck replacing the bench seat. It should make the trail ride smoother for Nancy. I need to do some more work before the trip, but it's topped off with fuel, and the M101 trailer is hooked up.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good grief, Mike just road all the way to the Georgia Rally on JW's 932 bench seat AND back....on second thought it's a good thing you put the seat in for Nancy.

:)

212sparky

Thanks! I'll be driving a Dodge M882. I have a friend that's not a member, but he will be driving a M715 or a M35A3. Should be a great time. I plan to take lots of photos.:D:D
Dont know if you want a shirt or not but get with Vondy if so. Plus welcome to the party. Remember, what happens at Haspin ends up on you tube. :beer:

I had a change in plans and will be arriving about 7:30 Saturday morning.
It will be a day trip for me this time.
Eagle is bringing eggs and sausage. I'll have the rest for Saturday breakfast.
Everyone have a safe trip .

Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks