• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Haspin info/dates/attendance

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone wants to be help a brother and save me a spot, I would like to park the 105 trailer adjacent to the shelter, -or- at the flat lane on top of the hill (where I think Stretch is describing.) I am hoping to make it out on Thursday afternoon.

It makes a nice assembly area if no one parks under the shelter , but rather just back up to it. 2cents
I'm guessing you want to setup like I did last year with my 105. That was nice being able to walk down the steps into a dry area when it rained. :)

If I can call or txt I'll send out a sitrep when I get there and do a recon of the base. Probably contact Gimp or Stretch.

I'll help with the flag as well on the setup (I am leaving Sat afternoon).

Got the ATV in the truck and it's in the barn waiting to hook up.

212sparky

If anyone wants to be help a brother and save me a spot, I would like to park the 105 trailer adjacent to the shelter, -or- at the flat lane on top of the hill (where I think Stretch is describing.) I am hoping to make it out on Thursday afternoon.

It makes a nice assembly area if no one parks under the shelter , but rather just back up to it. 2cents
I am in for helping, you don't want it lit up do you?

indy4x4fab

Banned

indy4x4fab

Banned
Littlefoot (The guy that broke his steering last year) and I will both be there Saturday and Sunday. We will both be truckless. Mine is in about 100 pieces and his is has a blown tranny and clutch and brakes. We are bringing 4 wheelers. Its just fun being around everyone. We are all looking forward to it. There will be about 7 in our group.
I'll donate a little stick time for you and little foot if you guys want it.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay-- out the door at 1115, only 1:15 late. Bad rain storm. See ya'll Wednesday at Haspin.....:mrgreen::jumpin::cookoo:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Make sure you off-road an MRAP and roll it on its side this weekend. It will be just like if you were there with us!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Swbradley said "Don't go through Connersville!" If thats on your route, look for another way. He got re-routed to Richmond.

He also said the pavilion is in use. He hasn't made it over to see how long they will be there, but we might not have that as an option to use.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks