• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 louisiana steel soldiers rally

broadsword71

You guys should check out my Off Road Mud Park Rally this June 29th. It's out 4th of July blowout party. Good times. It in upcoming events and steel soldiers rally's. Daisy duke contest, alcahol permitted, truck pulls, hundreds of acres of mudding, swimming, fireworks, live music, camping, and if u spent to much time in the field like me, nice hotel across the street for 50/60 bucks, live music as well. Exit 60 and I-75 in Sweetwater, TN between Knoxville and Chatanooga. Good times gents...

ToyZu

broadsword, dont worry I'll be fresh meat and rig-less. I just have a high respect for these machines and love for 4x4's in general. You won't be the only new face!

I might be overwhelmed by the amazing rigs!

broadsword71

broadsword, dont worry I'll be fresh meat and rig-less. I just have a high respect for these machines and love for 4x4's in general. You won't be the only new face!

I might be overwhelmed by the amazing rigs!
I've waited a long time before I got my bobbed deuce. I love 4x4's in general so much I opened my own off road park in TN! All are welcome this June 29th...we party Marine Corps style there...if you don't have a hitch in your giddyup by the time you leave you didn't do it right! Lol!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I've waited a long time before I got my bobbed deuce. I love 4x4's in general so much I opened my own off road park in TN! All are welcome this June 29th...we party Marine Corps style there...if you don't have a hitch in your giddyup by the time you leave you didn't do it right! Lol!
Hmmm...last time I partied with Marine Grunts (1976)...they lost...If a fat ole Army Grunt shows up are you gonna be mean to me??:popcorn:

ToyZu

Nice dude! Haha

Anyone going have some xl,xml, or xzl's in 11.00r16's they wanna sell? Looking for 4 or 5 to run. PM me if you do and a price! As long as they are at least 30% tread. They will see road use more than the trails for now so wearing is no big deal.

broadsword71

Hmmm...last time I partied with Marine Grunts (1976)...they lost...If a fat ole Army Grunt shows up are you gonna be mean to me??:popcorn:
Hahah....man I did all the fighting I want in Iraq and Afghanistan....happy to be living to die another day brother! No problems will occur....I guarantee it! Besides I spent 3 years in the Army as well....so get along with everyone

lady_green

On directions: I am going to make a couple more neon orange posters. As for directions, I'm just going to elaborate on Mr. Tim's for the ones who are new to this shindig.

Off I-12, take the Airport Exit and take a right to the yield sign (orange posters start here). Take Airport Road past the stop signs (Vet office on the right and cash-n-dash on left). Travel to the red light which is Hwy 22. Texaco on the left and a pharmacy across the street. Take a left there. Go past Ponchatoula High School - caution light is right past it. The next blacktop on the left is Holland Road. It's a dead end road. 1/2 mile down on the left is the house. You can't miss all the trucks hanging out! :D

I hope that helps some. I can't wait to see everyone! Good luck and travel safely. Call if you need anything at all.

a175

Mkay. Still not sure about if the CUCV will be ready by then, but I'm reasonably certain we're coming down anyway. Not sure what all I can help with, but I will bring a camo net and poles so we can set up some shade for some troops.

Also, I might as well bring some of the stuff I took of the M1008 to see if any of it is useable to someone.

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
frodo came in today and we set up the mkt.. all the burners that i picked up from you great guys fired up with no problems. got everything set up last two days. looking great. ill post some pics tomorrow of the mkt. ran out of time today. tomorrow we finish the m750 and get the ac hooked up on it as well as my duece. its will be used by the good ol boys coming from texas. :beer:

a175

Well my buddy had to back out. He has field-officer's version of Staff Duty tomorrow. SO...
Hoping my truck is fixed today so I can make it there by early evening.:popcorn:

a175

Uhhhhhh. He's still trying to put the doggone brake system back on the passenger side. The driver side is dang near underground and disassembled completely. Looks like I'm not gonna make it. :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

HanksDeuce

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks