• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 SoCal Fall Desert Rally

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure about the junk yard, someone might have to give them a call.

Paint on my truck is Rapco tan in a rattle can. I can give you the exact # when I get home later this evening.

Cycletek

Test picture..........got it now!

:oops::arrow::)

Attachments

Last edited:

Cycletek

Let's see if I really got this!

Attachments

Cycletek

Some more pics!

Attachments

Cycletek

The last of them.............

Attachments

Bad Karma

Here is the 411 on the junk yard. The yard belongs to Barstow Truck Parts (Gordon) who sold all those MV's to Ecology (Rick 760-275-0576). I contacted Rick to see if we could buy parts off the trucks. Evidently Rick doesn't like money and I guess is just going to sell the parts as scrap metal. Sad story for some good looking parts. If somebody knows Rick and can set up a cash for parts day like they do at that yard in Riverside that be awesome. Sorry for the bad news. I tried.

Lextreme

Here is the 411 on the junk yard. The yard belongs to Barstow Truck Parts (Gordon) who sold all those MV's to Ecology (Rick 760-275-0576). I contacted Rick to see if we could buy parts off the trucks. Evidently Rick doesn't like money and I guess is just going to sell the parts as scrap metal. Sad story for some good looking parts. If somebody knows Rick and can set up a cash for parts day like they do at that yard in Riverside that be awesome. Sorry for the bad news. I tried.
Bring a scale and put the parts into the scale and pay him according to the weight... :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks