• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 SPRING DUST OFF (midwest mini rally)

Status
Not open for further replies.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Address added sorry for the delay.

Rally points for convoys will be posted to post 1 so if members new or old wish to convoy in together they will know the departcher times, as well as the routes and route times, so they could be at the rally points or join in along the way.

Last edited:

802dot1q

I'm bringing the m820 and the m101a3 or m105. Rwbrown72 and I will likely be heading up from Mount Vernon, IL. Anyone else coming from this direction? I guess that makes us the IL crew? The route will be I-57 to I-70. We will figure out the time once it gets closer.

RB, do you have a CB?

Last edited:

indy4x4fab

Banned
I'm bringing the m820 and the m101a3 or m105. Rwbrown72 and I will likely be heading up from Mount Vernon, IL. Anyone else coming from this direction? I guess that makes us the IL crew? The route will be I-57 to I-70. We will figure out the time once it gets closer.

RB, do you have a CB?
Added to the top of the screen. Thanks for the update.

indy4x4fab

Banned

Attachments

802dot1q

That looks very similar to my Midland. IMHO, cheap(er) radio like these and a good antenna are the way to go. I'm a big fan of Wilson's antennas. Thinking about using a 1/4 wave antenna on the front of the 820 for a "feeler" to make sure I don't take out the top of the box!

jkrieg

Hello to all ! I'm the operations manager of the museum in this discussion. The museum address is: McClain Museum, 2330 Crystal Street, Anderson, IN, 46012. My crew and I are looking forward to this event. We have a large parking/display area for this event. Camping will be permitted in or with your MVs. Only MVs and vendor's vehicles will be in the show area. Spectators vehicles will remain outside in our south parking lot. Feel free to PM me if you have questions or suggestions. I will try to post more as the details are available.

Durango_USMC

Checked the schedule, I should be off of my primary job that weekend so I will be there for at least one of those days.

Another question, Is there going to be a for sale section at the mini rally? I've never been to one so I thought I'd ask. I'm still excited to get the chance to go to this. I'd have never known it was going to happen if it wasn't for this site!

Last edited:

212sparky

Nick, are you going to start a swap thread? I hope the ohio crew shows up to out number the indy crew:beer:. should be a good time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks