• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 SPRING DUST OFF (midwest mini rally)

Status
Not open for further replies.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Nick, are you going to start a swap thread? I have a springer seat, bench seat, relay box for 5 ton, turn signal switches, signals and covers if any body was looking to buy at the rally. I hope the ohio crew shows up to out number the indy crew:beer:. should be a good time.
O.k. sparky the http://www.steelsoldiers.com/midwes...12-spring-dust-off-swop-meet.html#post1091507 thread is open for business. You better edit your last post before the mods' edit it for you. :lol:

rwbrown72

Got the Mkt all buttoned up and road ready tonight. Tires aired up and canvas repaired. Now just gotta open it back up and put supplies in the day before we leave. Also going to changed out all fluids on the M109A4 before we set out. Thinking it will be about a 5 hour run for us. We plan to depart Mt. Vernon il at around 7 am local. That puts us in Terra Haute about 9:30 am. Anyone wanting to join us can meet up there. Looking forward to the weekend! :beer:

eagle4g63

Well looks like the misses will have to work that Friday. We will be looking at heading down Saturday morning.....that shouldn't be a problem would it?

Just don't want to make it a pain to drive the truck in with people around. With the gates being closed at midnight...when are they going to be opened back up in the morning? Hope I won't miss too much on Friday.:cry:

indy4x4fab

Banned
Well looks like the misses will have to work that Friday. We will be looking at heading down Saturday morning.....that shouldn't be a problem would it?

Just don't want to make it a pain to drive the truck in with people around. With the gates being closed at midnight...when are they going to be opened back up in the morning? Hope I won't miss too much on Friday.:cry:
If you need to come in after mid-night give me a call my cell numbers in my sig line, I'll come let you in at what ever time you can make it down and don't werry about being able to get in while people are there, we will clear a path for you. Gates will re open at 6am on saturday for venders and members open to the public at 7am

st8kfinger

no mv yet but me and my son are gonna be there, we might learn something. had a question tho, i saw people were able to camp out in or beside their mv, what if you do not have a mv? no camping?

indy4x4fab

Banned
no mv yet but me and my son are gonna be there, we might learn something. had a question tho, i saw people were able to camp out in or beside their mv, what if you do not have a mv? no camping?
No worries finger come in what ever you have to camp in. Mine and the wife's first rally we ended up camping in a tent and taking the wife's ramcharger, so your more then welcome to come camp with use even if you don't have a MV's. I highly recommend it if your looking to buy a MV to come to a rally first, then you can learn the ins and outs of the trucks first then its a lot easier to buy one, do to the fact you will have some first hand info to buy on form attending the rally.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Role call

One week to go guys. Worked last weekend up there helping to clean and get the back lot cleaned up, for the rally. Heading up there again this weekend to help with the rest of the brush clean up work and so on. Can I get a head count?

st8kfinger

One week to go guys. Worked last weekend up there helping to clean and get the back lot cleaned up, for the rally. Heading up there again this weekend to help with the rest of the brush clean up work and so on. Can I get a head count?
me and my son are a maby for friday, for sure sat. morning if not on friday, all depends on how much raw milk we get & my bosses mood. what kind of steel soldier id will i need? my name is travis by the way.

indy4x4fab

Banned
me and my son are a maby for friday, for sure sat. morning if not on friday, all depends on how much raw milk we get & my bosses mood. what kind of steel soldier id will i need? my name is travis by the way.
Non its free to every one, there's a donation box in the museum for everyone to add to. If you show up after the gates are closed on friday just call me on my cell its in my sig line, I'll come let you in.

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I won't be able to make it, start new work schedule on Tuesday and have to work every other weekend. This schedule will allow me to make Haspin.

Tweeter166

Banned
I plan on being there but ant sure if i will be driving a MV.. wheels seals are leaking and cant get the seal and get it in before the event but my duelly will get me there..
I got a question tho.. I got a PRC 77 and it worked fine then it got UPS'ed and now wont pick up a signal from another radio.. It all fires up and looks right just no words come out of it any more.. It needs recalibrated again i was told from a radio guy? i also have a few sets of PRC 6's and 1 has something wrong.. its hard to hear out of it.. will there be anyone at this event that can fix my radios if i bring them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks