• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Annual TX MV Rally

nofearnohope

I would like to get a tentative head count of people attending and what MVs we will have to display at the museum open house. Please let me know if you plan on attending and what MV you will be bringing.

two.fiveM35

I plan on Saturday to Sunday with my M35a2 and M105. It's my sons birthday that Saturday, so if he want to go and the wife lets me than I will be there.

Eric

Barrman

Since we had 4 M35 trucks at the museum last year. I am going to try real hard to get the M715 repower done by then and bring it. Colton and I will be there in either the M715 or a M35. We might also drag his project M009 to the camp site which should be done by then. It will stay at the camp site though. More of a learn what your vehicle can do training thing than anything else.

I will contact Allen and see if he plans to attend.

Tshirts don't matter to me. None, no problem. Available, cool I will take a few. Either way is fine.

runk

My son and I should make it this time, probably Sat. morning to Sunday. M35a2, and maybe a 105a2 trailer if I get it cleaned up in time.

DUECE-COUPE

Looking forward to this. Will be bringing my Bobbed Deuce (Avatar), and my M-105A2 with CBC for sleeping. Will have it done by then, and it should be nice to camp in.

billwhip

My son and I are planning on coming down for the day (Saturday) in the M932A2 "cargo" truck...

before Christmas JeffRH (The Woodlands) and I (Magnolia) had chatted about trying to get a group to convoy over from the Magnolia Area(far NW Houston)…

Barrman

Allen says he is in. I haven't contacted sermis, Kwai, pistolnut or 40Grit yet. I will do some calling this weekend since they never get online anymore.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thinking about driving the CUCV-II down for the weekend. The $150 in fuel may be the holdup.

ntxcop

We've got it on the calendar and are planning to be there. Can't wait to take the 5-Ton on it's first "Road Trip"! Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time! Hopefully the weather will be perfect for the event. There are several of us from the Military Vehicle Collector Club of North Texas planning on going to the rally and possibly driving in a Large G R E E N convoy to Bryan - College Station!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks