• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Annual TX MV Rally

nofearnohope

We've got it on the calendar and are planning to be there. Can't wait to take the 5-Ton on it's first "Road Trip"! Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time! Hopefully the weather will be perfect for the event. There are several of us from the Military Vehicle Collector Club of North Texas planning on going to the rally and possibly driving in a Large G R E E N convoy to Bryan - College Station!
We look forward to your Large GREEN convoy's arrival!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I plan to be there with the CUCV and trailer---full of goodies. For most of you it will be your first time to experience the CARNAC deal fest. Come early, come often.

leeh725

Well I must say that I'm very interested in attending. I know several people around here who have MV's and aren't necessarily on Steel Soldiers. I may be able to round one up to bring his rig too. Since I sold the deuce and both M1009s, it looks as though the SECM M1031 or the desert M1008 are the options. Either way, I'm as interested to see every participant's rig as anyone else. I'm sure there are some good ideas to be had.

nofearnohope

I am having to find a new T-shirt company, so I don't have any answers about that just yet. As far as the fees for the weekend are concerned, there is only the fee for the campsite. It is $15/night for each person/family.

OL AG '89

I dropped off the grid for the last several months.... but I'M BACKKKKKKKK....
I still owe someone for my brilliant idea of a gas card to show up last year, I will have that or the cash in my wallet..... with me...
count me and at least 1 M1009 in........

nofearnohope

I still owe someone for my brilliant idea of a gas card to show up last year, I will have that or the cash in my wallet..... with me...
Taylor, I was hoping you'd show up. You were on my list to call at the end of the month if I hadn't heard from you.

anjay22

Lincoln!! I will be there! My new hobby I picked up might have taken me to an event in La but I didnt want to miss this it will be tons of fun with more folks than we had last year. I read a little about a convoy. Which way will folks be coming? If anyone is going up on Hwy 6 I can meet them in Navasota and tear up the road to the off road ranch. I look forward to going through those tiny jeep trails, They need to widened and deepened anyways.

anjay22

My son and I are planning on coming down for the day (Saturday) in the M932A2 "cargo" truck...

before Christmas JeffRH (The Woodlands) and I (Magnolia) had chatted about trying to get a group to convoy over from the Magnolia Area(far NW Houston)…

Where are you located in Magnolia? I am right down the street from you.

anjay22

Thats me ag for the gas card! I am more than willing to accept it!

Blueduce

There will be at least a 5 to 8 vehicle convoy heading down Friday afternoon from the DFW area if anybody want's to join in. We will be traveling I35 to Waco, loop 340 around Waco, Then 6 all the way in to College Station. If your interested let me know. Exact departure times will be decided at a later date. My goal is to arrive at BVORR before dusk if possible. So where not groping around in the dark with those big trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks