• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Annual TX MV Rally

thebeastisbest

Is there room for one more M931? Please put me down if you are keeping a head count.

I'll be heading up Hwy 21 sometime Friday afternoon. Let me know if anyone is on the same path and maybe I could fall in.

DUECE-COUPE

I will be there on Sat AM with the following items for sale. If you see something you want/need, PM me with your needs and phone number and I will call you when I get in and talk you to me.

*** edit ***
Moved your for sale list to the TX MV Rally For Sale page, instead of jumping your case about posting for sale stuff in the open forums. (members have been banned for that lately)

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...Sell-Trade-Thread&highlight=tx+buy/sell/trade

Last edited by a moderator:

runk

So it looks like I am going to be able to come up Friday afternoon. What time is the offroad ranch going to be opening up ?

Jeff

OL AG '89

Plans are set(S3), Fuel is being procured(S4), Gear is being loaded(S4), consulted higher for weather updates(S2)

Heading up to BVORR via Huntsville from Kingwood on FRIDAY 22 Mar 2013..... pulling M1009 on trailer....
Leave KW (around 10, probably closer to 11).... throws off the enemy if you dont leave as expected...
North on IH-59(I69), to 1314, across to 242, to IH-45 (N) to Huntsville......
have business in Huntsville (hour worth of yelling and screaming at someone) then back on the road.... Mount up around 1PM, maybe earlier..... again throws off enemy, cant plan ambush without definite time schedule...
Taking 30 (W) from Huntsville to SH-6 (N), SH-6 to College Station...... may plan stop at CHICKEN or CHICKEN OIL CO. based on arrival time!

CHANGE ORDER 1.......
NO LONGER REQUIRED TO TRAVEL THROUGH HUNTSVILLE........ ISSUE RESOLVED..... won't tell where the body is buried.....

SOOOOOOOOOO.....
Heading to BVORR from Kingwood via IH-45, to SH-105, to SH-6.....
leave time adjusted to ?????? whenever I feel like it..... that REALLY confuses v.c.!!!!
Still pulling on trailer, but may attach Mule as second inline...... still resolving that with Boss....

Of course this could change, but anybody else coming from Northeast houston (IH-45 or 59), we can meet up and slow the traffic down headed that direction...!

If I get C.B. mounted(yes I said c.b.) will be on 19 or 15...... have to find radio & antenna mount in pile of junk in garage.
otherwise satcom to be utilized.

Last edited:

Barrman

I drove the repowered M715 home from work today and all seems set for this weekend. Colton also has RED just about ready to go. The track meet should be done around 2100 Friday. That will get us on the road around 2230 and at BVORR around mid night. I am going to ask Clint to save us some space next to him. So we can just pull around the back and park in line like years past. Please text me if somebody is sleeping in a camouflage bivy sack or tent out there. I don't want to run over them and not even know it.

runk

Well, Fail on the leave Houston before traffic got bad, so we will be rolling out about 6pm, hopefully get there before its totally dark...

See everybody in a few hours.

leeh725

Now that was a fun event. I have never been to such a thing. We'll have to keep that on the annual "to do" list. It was great meeting y'all and spending some time with you at the off road park and the museum.

ntxcop

I enjoyed meeting you guys and look forward to next year. I'll have my truck up and running and will plan on coming down to camp out with y'all. Us guys from the DFW Metroplex all made it back home safely, glad to hear y'all did too! Til next year, y'all be safe!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks