• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin Discussion Thread

Durango_USMC

Just curious... as I know everyone is coming out to wheel that weekend is anyone planning on wrenching on anything (besides what they break)? I'm always looking to learn something new.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those who have not been to any function with Ferro I'm sure something will be done. Today he worked on his M37 and got it running at Zout's cookout. Last fall he move a wrecker bed on another truck at the fall rally.

eagle4g63

The reason for the separate thread is cause of all the BS on this one was clouding the parts..........the other thread is STRICTLY for PARTS......NO BS so as to not clutter it up.....makes it easy to find what someone is listing to bring down.

And yes I did convey to FarmerRob I would make sure any parts offered and paid for, I would make sure made it to Haspin and to the right person. After all that's what we as a group should be known for.....helping a brother out when ever possible.[thumbzup]

gungearz

The reason for the separate thread is cause of all the BS on this one was clouding the parts..........the other thread is STRICTLY for PARTS......NO BS so as to not clutter it up.....makes it easy to find what someone is listing to bring down.

And yes I did convey to FarmerRob I would make sure any parts offered and paid for, I would make sure made it to Haspin and to the right person. After all that's what we as a group should be known for.....helping a brother out when ever possible.[thumbzup]
Wow... I must have missed something.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks