• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin fall rally

212sparky

That's right, I forgot all about the motor.......that would be great, I think I smoked this other one I put on......was going to start looking for one after Haspin. The most important relay I need is for the exciter wire on the 12volt alternator.....after that anything else would just be frosting. You will have to take a look at what I am running and give me some advice on what you think for all the lights I have and am going to have....only have about half of what I am planning on the truck now.
I cant find the motor. It is buried at my dads. He is building a new shop and every thing is all messed up right now. I have a couple relays for you.

creekrider

looks like I might be plus one, cousin just called and wants to come, Hope to leave Warsaw at 3pm tomorrow and heading down 1 most of the way.

Vaughan

Durango_USMC

Started up the M1008 today and let it idle for about 20 minutes because its sat for a long time and I thought i might just want to give it a try. I was rewarded with a fresh puddle of transmission fluid in the driveway.

So definitely wont be bringing that one down for sure now. But I look forward to dropping in tomorrow. Freshening up the ATV a little.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks