• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin fall rally

212sparky

That's right, I forgot all about the motor.......that would be great, I think I smoked this other one I put on......was going to start looking for one after Haspin. The most important relay I need is for the exciter wire on the 12volt alternator.....after that anything else would just be frosting. You will have to take a look at what I am running and give me some advice on what you think for all the lights I have and am going to have....only have about half of what I am planning on the truck now.
I cant find the motor. It is buried at my dads. He is building a new shop and every thing is all messed up right now. I have a couple relays for you.

creekrider

looks like I might be plus one, cousin just called and wants to come, Hope to leave Warsaw at 3pm tomorrow and heading down 1 most of the way.

Vaughan

Durango_USMC

Started up the M1008 today and let it idle for about 20 minutes because its sat for a long time and I thought i might just want to give it a try. I was rewarded with a fresh puddle of transmission fluid in the driveway.

So definitely wont be bringing that one down for sure now. But I look forward to dropping in tomorrow. Freshening up the ATV a little.