• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin fall rally

gungearz

Ill try to figure something on shirts... No promises.... I need some more shop rags, I'm running low. Used the last batch of shirts to clean the mud off of the truck.....

212sparky

Re: Haspin fall rally

Now just have to build my oil filtration rig and all will be good. I am thinking a strainer with some strong magnets in it, then going on to the pump, them water separator, then 50 micron, 10 micron, 1 micron filter then tank. What do you think?

eagle4g63

Hey Sparky, I use house water system filters.....first one is a 20 micron and then the final is a 5 micron......no sense going any finer than that. The final filter on our trucks is a 6 micron....and gas station fuel is only filtered to 10 micron(just so you know). Been filtering mine that way for 3 years and nothing wrong.....and remember mine is my daily driver........I run a tank out in a week to almost 2 weeks-depending on how much I have to drive in the week.

jdknech

You could try to wash it off in a deep haspin mud hole....... again!
:driver:
I think this time around i will steer clear of those... they wiped out all 4 front wheel bearings.. before i made it home.. but judging from what i found in there, it looked like they were bad before i ever even left for haspin, so i can't blame it all on the mud holes..

augiedoggy

I think this time around i will steer clear of those... they wiped out all 4 front wheel bearings.. before i made it home.. but judging from what i found in there, it looked like they were bad before i ever even left for haspin, so i can't blame it all on the mud holes..
I don't blame you for steering clear of them, that is a lot of maintenance work to even service all the bearings.
On the flip side, we had a ball watching you go through any hole you could find!

jdknech

I don't blame you for steering clear of them, that is a lot of maintenance work to even service all the bearings.
On the flip side, we had a ball watching you go through any hole you could find!
It was a blast! I dont regret it in the slightest.. but now that i know what my truck CAN do, I dont HAVE to do it again ;) lol

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This thread has turned in to a BS thread that has almost noting to do with a Haspin gathering.

Thread Closed.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I re-opened after a prodigious cleaning.

Please do not let it get off track again. Put for sale/trade/buy in the other thread and if you want to talk among yourselves please use PMs.

gungearz

Now that we're cleaned up and reopened... Has anybody got a head count on the people that are going to Haspin...? I have 12 people so far but more then that are chiming in on this thread. Anybody else going to haspin that didn't check in for a spaghetti dinner and cake...?

212sparky

Re: Haspin fall rally

Now that we're cleaned up and reopened... Has anybody got a head count on the people that are going to Haspin...? I have 12 people so far but more then that are chiming in on this thread. Anybody else going to haspin that didn't check in for a spaghetti dinner and cake...?
Add one more to my camp.