• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin fall rally

212sparky

Safety check, has every body checked their parking brakes to make sure they are adjusted correctly? Also does every body have a flash light and bright colored cloths for the night rides? it gets hard to see people who are wearing dark green or black at night, even around my truck. Remember we are not the only people out there and the other people that are out there tend to be more reckless at night and lubed up and may not be able to see you.

gungearz

Safety check, has every body checked their parking brakes to make sure they are adjusted correctly? Also does every body have a flash light and bright colored cloths for the night rides? it gets hard to see people who are wearing dark green or black at night, even around my truck. Remember we are not the only people out there and the other people that are out there tend to be more reckless at night and lubed up and may not be able to see you.
Agreed... I still have to adjust my whale tail e brake lever but that's next on my list.....

Matt1970M35A

I may make it some time Saturday. Ill be on 2 wheels. My truck has not moved from its resting place for last haspin.:cry:
And it need some work to get it ready for the road.

gungearz

Sparky and 4 guests. =5
Djones and 3 guest. =4
Xtsix and Jenna. =1
Farmerrob and 3 guests. =4
Gungearz and 1 guest. =2
Augiedoggy and augiedoggy =2
Donnerwetter. =1
Bsutter. =1
Rebelcummins and 3 guests =4
Vondy and 3 guests. =4
DrNefarious and guest. =2
Jdknech and guest. =2
TMAmerica and 1 guest. =2
Eagle4G63. =1
Stewie. =1
XanRa. =1
Creekrider. =1
Durango_USMC. =1
Chevyracer87 and 3 guests =4
Am grain and guest. =2
Shrapnel. =1
Bowtie70SS and 1 guest. =2
Bigbird1 and 3 guests. =4
Matt1970M35A. =1

So far, 51 total checked in for spaghetti and cake... If I missed anyone, check in....
Noted and added you to the list....

212sparky

Not working is even worse. Because I could be out there but trail riding by your self is a big no no. so 2days at home then going is better.

creekrider

I am thinking about bringing my atv but I will need a hill or incline to unload it. It has been about 10 years since I have been to Haspin. Does anyone know if there would be a place to unload near a hill? My ramps are not long enough for the A2.

212sparky

I have an extra, long recovery rope if some one wants to carry it for the rally. Usually Dan carries it and he is not going to be there.

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am thinking about bringing my atv but I will need a hill or incline to unload it. It has been about 10 years since I have been to Haspin. Does anyone know if there would be a place to unload near a hill? My ramps are not long enough for the A2.
Yes there are places we can offload your atv so bring it along my son is bringing two quads and gungearz will be bringing a couple bikes.