• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin Rally Parts Thread

212sparky

I have a power distribution box that has a similar connector. If I can get some pictures and numbers I will see what I can find for you.

jdknech

Do you know what kind of connection you are going to use on the other end? 50 amp range plug?
I cant find any markings on the trailer plug.. but i would guess it to be 100+ amp.. it is about 4" across... we pulled the plug for Matt's s280 over and it was much too small.. (it looked the same..) matt is supposed to be snapping some pics of it and sending them to me.. i will post them when he does.. thanks- Josh

2002ford

I have a couple 2009 m1101 trailers I need to get rid of. They have 265/75/16 tires instead of the humve tires. Anyone interested?

Ialso have a clean m1009 if I get the tranny fixed by then.

There are a few things I could use if anyone has these around. All of these are for a M35A2.
1. Two wheels. No tires needed as I have two new tires to mount. I just need a couple of wheels but if you have good wheels with trashed tires, that would work as well.
2. Two 1100x20 inner tubes.
3. A cargo cover. Green would be best but camo would be fine. I could use a few bows as well.

Thanks to all for your help.
Dave

eagle4g63

Kenny would be my first choice. I haven't been up his way to get one. This could change soon.
Thanks for the tube info.
If you get a hold of Kenny and work out the top, either Gungearz or myself can make sure to get it to Haspin for you.......gungearz drives by his place all the time for work......and me, well......I'm the one going to be hauling all our parts!!! Just let one of us know.

FarmerRob

Just wondering if anybody would be interested in some Deuce parts for the rally, since gungearz and eagle4g63 have graciously volunteered to truck them down there for me.[thumbzup]

Transmission
Hood
Battery Hold-down Brackets
Complete bobber kit minus u-bolts
Outer windshield frame
Low-mount side mirror
Electronic strobe convoy lights (non-rotating)
LED marker/clearance lights
Rear axle

I'm sure there's more but I can't think of it right now.

Also have available a complete M35A2 winch truck with heater and a complete M105

PM me to discuss prices and payment, please.

Thanks.

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
i haven't heared anything about fuel... i am under the inpression that its a "bring your own fuel" type thing... i will be there with a 150gl of extra fuel, but that is to play for the week, and get home on...
The one year I got to bring a truck I doubt I used 5 gallons of fuel the whole time. I drove over with a 105, played and then drove back and never got fuel. 150 gallons is overkill unless you are pouring on the ground to mark you trail. ;-)

jdknech

The one year I got to bring a truck I doubt I used 5 gallons of fuel the whole time. I drove over with a 105, played and then drove back and never got fuel. 150 gallons is overkill unless you are pouring on the ground to mark you trail. ;-)
with the 5ton, when i go 4wheeling (mudding) i used 25-30gl a day.. (i work the truck pretty hard) plus pulling the M971 trailer home at 20K LB, it tends to drink the fuel... I dont plan to use 150gl, but I want to be prepared.. hopefully your right though :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks