• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin Rally Parts Thread

rebelcummins

Parts I will be bring to rally that are for sale:
multi fuel injection pump
water pump
thermostat housing
injectors
secondary fuel filters
Oil filter cans
two heads with valves
exhaust manifold
intak manifold
D-turbo
And a lot of odds and ends.

Cigarjoe

I have a Miller Bobcat 225 welder with 600 hours on it and leads for sale. It was running last time it was used but doesn't start now. I will take $1000 for it. This is like a $4000 welder new.

Cigarjoe

I have 3 or 4 sets of metal M101 bows in like new condition for $75obo a set. I have a like new wood sides for M101 with hinge pins but no front pins $150obo. I have a M1008 like new rear bed top cover for $100obo. I have one fiberglass side for a M105 for $30obo. I will not load any of this if I don't have deals with someone first. I have two sets of M1008 bows that are not bent with surface rust $100obo per set. I have two sets of M1008 troop seat with surface rust and some missing slats for $120obo.

Last edited:

Cigarjoe

I need someone that may be close to Delta Pa. It about half way between Baltimore and Philly. I need a small part taken to there from Haspin.

rebelcummins

Parts I will be bring to rally that are for sale:
multi fuel injection pump
water pump
thermostat housing
injectors
secondary fuel filters
Oil filter cans
two heads with valves
exhaust manifold
intak manifold
D-turbo
And a lot of odds and ends.
Not able to join this rally due to some unfortunate events that has happend. If any one wants any of these parts that are listed send me a pm with a zip code for approximate shipping quote.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks