• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin summer rally multimedia thread

jdknech

Which time? Who has pictures or video of my little truck pulling your big truck out?
well... i was talking about the first time waaaay back in the woods... but i guess either one would work :twisted: lol and yes.. your little truck did pull me out.. but i did jerk you about 10' sideways when you pulled.. and i'm going with the fact that you having 5 ton tires on it is how you pulled me out ;) lol

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The shirts are nice and Rob did a great job supplying power for those who wanted it AND movie night. I loved seeing the reason you don't stand under the load when using an M816. That was hilarious although not so much for Soldier B.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks