• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Fall Haspin Rally

BSutter

We are proposing 25-28 September, 2014 for the Fall Rally.
We are also planning a Friday evening spaghetti dinner like last year.
All comments welcome.

Please post any and all feedback here.

That is all.

BSutter

And for the ones that didn't go last year... spaghetti dinner is free of charge by the haspin rally staff... donations are welcomed.
I neglected to mention that important detail.
Another detail. Nobody walks away hungry, my policy.
Thank you GunGearz.

That is all.

Last edited:

tbar123

I really would like to attend, since I was in Florida during the spring rally. Those dates aren't good for me. Would anyone be interested in going Oct 9-12 ?

BSutter

I really would like to attend, since I was in Florida during the spring rally. Those dates aren't good for me. Would anyone be interested in going Oct 9-12 ?
Those dates interfere with the Georgia Rally. We do not do that.

By the way, welcome to the group.

That is all.

Last edited:

tbar123

Ok, How soon can we get the dates for the 2015 spring rally? So I can put in for vacation that week. We pick vacations the first week in December.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am sure that the spaghetti will be every bit as good as the pulled pork at the summer rally but even with that I won't be able to make it. I think you guys pick that date on purpose but it's okay I don't mind so long as you guys have fun and no one gets hurt.

BSutter

I am sure that the spaghetti will be every bit as good as the pulled pork at the summer rally but even with that I won't be able to make it. I think you guys pick that date on purpose but it's okay I don't mind so long as you guys have fun and no one gets hurt.
We will do our level best to insure that the event is a good, and safe time for all.

That is all.

Don't worry Steve. No one will get hurt without you.
Sorry you can't make it.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Except for playing in the mud or off-roading there is always the chance of coming over to the farm when a bunch of us are out there.

Bring boots because it can get pretty deep with the stories..........

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Ok, How soon can we get the dates for the 2015 spring rally? So I can put in for vacation that week. We pick vacations the first week in December.
It is not the "spring" rally, it is The Haspin rally. We have had it historically around the second week of June.

Just some history, Haspin is/was the first(original) Steelsoldiers rally. All others are a distant second. None of the (other)rallys have been around as long as Haspin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks