• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Findlay Ohio buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For Sale:
DECONTAMINATING APPARATUS: POWER-DRIVEN, PORTABLE.

It is basically a water heater with pressurized delivery. The water pressure and temperature are adjustable. From briefly reading the manual, it appears that the highest pressure setting is 100 psi. As with any military equipment, it is heavy duty throughout. It weighs about 360 lbs.

It has a two-cycle gas engine that powers the pump and fan. The motor does turn with the pull rope. The water heater
is multi-fuel fired.

The base unit appears to be complete except for a missing water pump belt. There is a vinyl cover included (not shown ).
There are no accessories (hoses, wands, nozzles, etc.)

I got this on trade and I haven't had a chance to play with it yet or check starting / operation. I can try to get it going if there is interest.
$395 obo

View attachment 491368View attachment 491369
Get that unit working Jeff, hot showers at Haspin.
I thought Buff had that shower unit for that purpose? Or did he finally manage to sell it?

hummer4x4guy

Ill be taking a set of LED 24v with new black CARC buckets, my howitzier brake light assembly w/o power cord and maybe some more humvee parts if possible. But those two items will be there.

ISO: M1101/1102 trailer cover in camo NOS
Humvee tires

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks