• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Findlay Ohio buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimp,

Did you, or can you get my stuff from last years GA rally to Kip to bring to Findlay since you cannot make it? Sorry to hear you have to work. It sucks when making a living gets in the way of life.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Living got in the way of me going as well Ed. I don't know how much room Gimpy would need for your stuff but if he gets it to the farm (mine) it might be able to catch a ride with Dave but I can't promise anything with as much stuff as he has at my place.

2002ford

I can attest to the boat comment. Lol. I won't leave his driveway again. I think I brought half his yard home the last time I was there. I am going Friday night if you need help taking anything let me know.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The big guy has a backhoe....he can fix his own ruts!!!!

It'll give him a reason to play with the toy, that's what I did when my wife made big ruts in my yard.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Living got in the way of me going as well Ed. I don't know how much room Gimpy would need for your stuff but if he gets it to the farm (mine) it might be able to catch a ride with Dave but I can't promise anything with as much stuff as he has at my place.

Steve,

I'm sorry to hear that you can't make it either. It's not going to be the same without the whole gang there.

ms1223

I just picked a load of parts for the Findlay show. Most look like they are from the 50's. M37 & 2 1/2 tons
Studebaker head gaskets (NOS), assortment of air clean housings, bearings, some starters, alternators, lug wrenches, Round mufflers (NOS) and a lot of other parts I have know idea what they are for.
Someone once said to me at a show "tell me what it is and I'll tell you how much it costs". All I want is to make a few bucks to cover my fuel cost.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Someone once said to me at a show "tell me what it is and I'll tell you how much it costs". All I want is to make a few bucks to cover my fuel cost.
Its off an airplane!

(if its not on an airplane, its off an airplane)
Look me up at the show and I'll try to tell you what it all is(after I buy my parts!) ;)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We got MW and crew loaded out last night and they pulled out at about 8:40 or so. The tires had to be aired up because of the load on the van. He has lots of goodies for sale. I even bought a set of the lights he brought with him.

Monkeyboyarmy

We have 2 deuce hard tops both currently tan and in need of new paint as well as the usual stomping out of dents your choice $300 each

Aswayze.....Interested in one of those tops,maybe both if you let me be stingy. I'll be there sat morning.

Last edited:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh yeah, I was just kidding about not going this year, HA!
Thats good.. Ferro and I were planning to back out if you couldn't come Gimpy. Ferro told me it just wasn't worth it if gimpy wasn't there.

No to get ready, and start getting stuff together.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I almost forgot, I recently acquired this RIGID pipe threader. It will accept pipe dies up to 2". This one is the 230 volt model. It looks as if it has never been used, but sitting for a while. I haven't tested it yet to see if it works, but I will do that before I come up to Findlay. These things retail for over $1500, I won't be asking anywhere near that much....it'll go cheap if anybody wants it.

Attachments

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimp,
I connected with MWMULES and crew yesterday and secured the tent frame and ladder, will you please secure two tent floors for pickup later. Also I was put a couple rolls of venison summer sausage in their cooler, make sure you're there when they start snacking, you guys have fun.
JC

Status
Not open for further replies.