• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Findlay Ohio buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's what I was thinking. I've had a DOT guy eyeball my truck before, but it has historical tags, and he didn't do anything.

jw4x4

I have Historical tags as well. I don't have them displayed on my 932. I keep one plate behind the seat. The plate numbers are stenciled on front and read bumpers per Ohio law. LEO looks and waves. I wave back.
I will be in Findlay Saturday morning.

Monkeyboyarmy

So what's going on over there? I hope everyone is waiting for me to get there before they set out parts.*I don't know if this dedication to work is worth it.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm getting anxious to get there and see some good friends again. I should be rolling in HOPEFULLY before noon tomorrow, I have to work tonight or I would be there now.

Monkeyboyarmy, that dedication to work can't possibly be worth it!

Monkeyboyarmy

I'll mention that to my boss on Monday. You think that I could get Friday off after being back with the company for a month. Oh wait....I took last Friday off for Aberdeen.

roscoe

If anyone happens to have a hydraulic head model HD 90100A for the LDT465C, in good working, non-leaking order, I will make a trip out just for that as I really need my truck running.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Highway patrol was doing vehicle inspections on civilian cars. No DOT. No idea if they are doing more today.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lane, 2002ford likely has one but I'd bet your a day late on it him bringing it. Good thing though is that he's not too far down the road in Dayton area.

citizensoldier

Lane, 2002ford likely has one but I'd bet your a day late on it him bringing it. Good thing though is that he's not too far down the road in Dayton area.
Yeah this just sprung up on me. I sold a truck to a local farmer 2 years ago and he just puked the transmission in it. It did well being worked hard pulling corn wagons, fire wood, and a big dump trailer but it finally gave up the ghost. The shop up here wants $1200 for a rebuild! Prices sure have gone up.. I had one done in the 90's complete rebuild with pump and shift kit and R&R for $400

Status
Not open for further replies.