• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 haspin info thread, June 11-15th

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay everyone. First, did someone get permission to use the Steel Soldiers name for the shirts? Second, since it is a MV rally and we have yet to have anyone bring armor or tracked vehicles I suggest a truck that has been there.

Summer Rally
CUCV
M37
M715
M814
M813
M915
M151
M35A2
HMMWV
M109
M108
M185

gungearz

Nice.... Sparky, after a couple of years, ull find the mute button (sorry Lindsay, it's a guy thing)....

Eagle, in your dreams and thanks for getting back to me...

Any who.... did anyone ever think about having the pulled pork dinner for the 2 days yet....? we should have plenty on hand to feed everyone for both days but a confirmation would be nice so we can plan accordingly and start getting supplies now instead of last minute shopping...

I will contact Pete at haspin to see if we can use the kitchen to keep everything cold, so we're not having to keep it on ice the whole rally....

Who knows, maybe he'll even let us use the kitchen for the dinner, I've yet to have the discussion with the haspin staff....

jw4x4

Okay everyone. First, did someone get permission to use the Steel Soldiers name for the shirts? Second, since it is a MV rally and we have yet to have anyone bring armor or tracked vehicles I suggest a truck that has been there.

Summer Rally
CUCV
M37
M715
M814
M813
M915
M151
M35A2
HMMWV
M109
M108
M185
M932A1. There were at least 2 there!!!! I think there should be a flying helmet added to the shirts.

LindsayMaeK

Wow. There is definitely a stark difference between Ga Rally and Haspin Rally cherries!!!!!
Haha well, I'm pretty sure the cherries that I had in mind were pretty comparable to the GA rally cherries, but Gungears is a dirty old man! Lol (jk, Bobby you're only kind of old) :)

chaplain161

:evil:ATTENTION!!!:evil: U.S. 52 WILL BE CLOSED ON THE WEST SIDE OF RUSHVILLE, IN! For anyone that travels East on U.S. 52 to Haspin Acres, there is a detour. The detour signs are posted at S.R. 9 and U.S. 52. This detour starts 3 miles West of Morristown, IN. They are replacing the bridge over Hodges Branch Creek just West of Smith Implements and Staggs. I personally don't take the posted detours, they can put you many miles out of your way and sometimes add twice the drive time. I look for my alternate routes via googlemaps.com If you look at googlemaps, you will see a creek on the West side of Rushville, this is where the U.S. 52 will be closed.

RUSHVILLE, Ind.—U.S. Highway 52 will close Monday morning from State Road 3 to the Hodges Branch bridge for Phase I of a $4 million reconstruction project that—when completed next year—will result in full-depth pavement replacement, a new water main, new storm sewer trunk line and ADA-compliant sidewalks from Main Street to Cerro Gordo Street.

Rushville Mayor Michael Pavey will participate with Indiana Department of Transportation personnel and representatives from Dave O’Mara, the project’s prime contractor, at a brief groundbreaking ceremony scheduled for 9:30 a.m. Monday at U.S. 52/Second Street’s downtown intersection with S.R. 3/Main Street.

A signed detour is in place routing thru-traffic along State Road 9, U.S. 40 and S.R. 3. Access to businesses and residences within the construction zone will be maintained for local traffic.

http://www.in.gov/activecalendar/Ev...formation_id=197015&type=&syndicate=syndicate

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do we really need the helmets and the motorcycle in the pic's? Just seems like we are bringing up things we would probably rather forget, just my two cents.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks