• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Iola WI Military show.

I'm going too! God willing and the crick don't rise, I'll bring my M882 as well. It is a long trip from Ohio, but it should make it with no worries. The most recent work I've done on this truck is a complete brake rebuild. (New master cylinder, new calipers, rotors, drums, shoes and hardware,new brake line and flex hoses, etc.) Not cheap even if the help is being paid in beer alone.I hope there's some good pickings at the swap meet.

tcruwithme

I'm going. It's only a couple hours from Minneapolis. If anyone in Minnesota wants me to pick something up for you and bring it back, let me know. I'll be driving my Jeep Grand Cherokee, so nothing too large.

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Count me and the mechanics in. I have not seen a GMC Deuce there the last 2 years. There will be one this year or there will be one along the road on the way...and it wont be green.

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am working on a shopping list, but you know how that goes.
Sometimes I "impulse buy".
:twisted:

Their is a OD support group meeting Saturday around noon on the north side of the tower.
This way if you accidently happen to purchase something that won't fit into your transport vehicle, enablers are nearby. :doh: I meant to say help is nearby. :whistle:

Bert

:twisted:

Their is a OD support group meeting Saturday around noon on the north side of the tower.
This way if you accidently happen to purchase something that won't fit into your transport vehicle, enablers are nearby. :doh: I meant to say help is nearby. :whistle:

Bert
Is there some type of service by the "enablers / help" group, if the receipt won't fit into my budget? :lol:

6x6guy

Some of the venders set up on Thursday and like to shop the other venders prior to the show start on Friday,
looking for deals-
I know I will.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks