• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Iola WI Military show.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Less than 2 weeks to go till an Iola breakfast of SOS on toast with a braut and a canned peach half!

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are ready and loaded. Cannot wait for the canned peach half! We will get there Thurs evening or Friday morning. Have to head out at 6pm Saturday since I work at 11pm. Unfortunately I wont have time to bring the deuce. Just bringing the M105 trailer I modified. :cry:
Everything I have so far fits under the tarp.

Attachments

Last edited:

toddm

I'll be there Saturday morning, sold my Deuce and M1009 but still have a 101 trailer. Still can't stay away from the green iron!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Started loading today, either leaving tomorrow night or O dark thirty Thursday. See you there! I will be set up on K row on the north east end.

Last edited:

evldoer

I will be there Saturday only. I sold all of my junk last year so I'm just bringing a tan cucv and m1101 trailer to add to the show

skinnedknuckles

I'm heading up there Thursday morning with the bobbed deuce, m422a1 mighty mite and t24 weasel. Stopping by at Manawa to get lunch then head through Symco to see who's there. We will be at both Iola for the Military show and over at Symco for the traditional hot rod show.
See ya at Iola,
Paul

nchittendon

I've never been to this show before. My son and I will be there friday only due to work. So how do I get to meet folks from here? Walk around with a sign on my back that says, "I'm nchittendon on steel soldiers let's talk about green stuff?"

dogtags

I will be there in my traditional swap space, W-1. I will be bringing a M109A4 and PE-95 Gen Set for sale along with other odds and ends. I hope to bring the first load up on Thursday. See you there!

tcruwithme

I'll be there Saturday and arriving about 10am. Give me a ring or send me a text at 952.210.3312. I'm from Eagan, MN.

~ Thad

I've never been to this show before. My son and I will be there friday only due to work. So how do I get to meet folks from here? Walk around with a sign on my back that says, "I'm nchittendon on steel soldiers let's talk about green stuff?"

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Got home at 4am. It was a great show, nice to meet some members in person! I'll have to make sure I get there earlier next year.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Didn't get back home till this AM. Never get directions on a short cut from someone who has been drinking early in the day. Ended up driving through the entire city of Madison north to south only to see Gimp and Westy pass in front of me at an intersection in a residential neighborhood and they left Iola 45 mins after I did!.. Another weird weather year where it was hotter up there than back in Kansas.

Rusty Nut

Iola photos 2014

Had a great time. Saw some cool green stuff. Will go again. Missed you a few minutes, Gimpy. Great weather.

Here are some pics( I hope)

cmmd.jpgjeep3.jpgjeep.jpghalf2.jpghalf.jpggerm2.jpgmp.jpggn.jpggerm.jpgjeep2.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks