• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Iola WI Military show.

dogtags

That is a M1070 HET. They have been selling on GL for around 25-45k a piece depending on condition and location. There have many civvy mods to them already including one company that's turning them in dump trucks.

~Robert

Thanks for that. I wasn't sure what the correct name was. I didn't see many when I was in the Army and I didn't expect to see one at the show.

Found a complete M151 engine with transmission if anyone wants one. A guy was advertising he could make you a M-2 semi-auto for $7200. Anyone else see this?

Mil Show 14.jpgMil Show 15.jpgMil Show 16.jpgMil Show 1.jpgMil Show 2.jpg

6x6guy

Back home and planing for next next year - always a great time and the weather was fantastic - found a couple of good deals, and as usual didn't bring enough $$$.

nchittendon

Is this show usually the same weekend every year? I'm already starting to plan a convoy for Iola. If Hendersond can come through with two trucks, we'll have 4 rolling next year. Any Southern Minnesota or Iowa folks wanna cruise over together?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks