• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 MVPA National Convention- Louisville, KY

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
One of the "Buckeye" guys did this at the Dayton convention and it was the highlight of the meet.

BTW moved these post to BS thread from the buy,sell, trade.

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh yeah, the Jim Beam Stillhouse is at exit 112. ;-)

Just in case of an emergency...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't go, my cat won't let me.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Show it how to open the fridge and get his medicine and give it a paw full of syringes and leave.

L999here

Friday evening sounds good to me....about 6-ish...? Might be a bit 'warm' for an outdoors get-together....have it inside...? Getting old and air-conditioning feels better past 85 deg....LOL...

iatractor

I'm going to be coming to town late Wednesday, be there all day and evening Thursday, and then leave late Friday. Staying at Bashford Manor, where several other o.d hobbyists will be staying. The hostess asked me what brought me to Louisville, told her the mvpa convention and she said all of her other guests were too. Sounds like a good time. Just look for the Iowan with name tag Sam Willson.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:tigger:

If we get through with the movie shoots next week I may escape and evade my way up there and arrive early Friday morning. I have some big boy size 2013 GA Rally T shirts left. I'll pimp them for 10 bucks each to try to make fuel money. I'll root through the parts pile and post anything that might be of interest. If someone wants it I'll bring it but I prob won't bring anything on speculation.

It looks like the GA Rally Veterans Association will be well represented.

:clinto::gimp2::papabear::swbradley1::wreckerman893:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yep I should have room for the Gimpster! They have a pretty nice shower house out there in the lot.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WM, if you come, best to leave your furry companions at home, or chain them to your neck, elst they will be absconded with. It'll be the same cast of characters as Huntsville, and as the old saw goes "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me". If it happens again, we don't want to hear anything about it!!! Suffer in silence!!!

Rmtaunton

If anybody from GA can give a m35 head board a ride back to GA from this trip please pm me :) ?

Robert Taunton

Last edited by a moderator:

zout

OR just pass off to Zout to put in his truck and take it back to Lilburn for FREE RIDE ??? DUH
PB forgot I am driving down there (South) to then again jump in the CTR Dually to drive (NORTH) But I would be happy to bring it to lilburn.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OR just pass off to Zout to put in his truck and take it back to Lilburn for FREE RIDE ??? DUH
PB forgot I am driving down there (South) to then again jump in the CTR Dually to drive (NORTH) But I would be happy to bring it to lilburn.
We are taking the I-65N route up Zout, not the I-75 to I-24 route. Saves over 100 miles and less hills...which saves diesel/money. (Yes...I'm a cheap skate).:naner:

Plus...I forgot you have the truck now...LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks