• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 5/15-17 Findlay Ohio Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You need the oil cooler, or the whole assembly that the oil filters are mounted on? I should have what you need, just need to know.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Along those lines if you need M101 wooden bows $10, sides $30ea or front gate $10 let me know and I'll bring them. Also found a couple used M105 green cammo vinyl cargo covers $150ea.

Actually the assembly for the oil filters. The other part looks good and I'll need some gaskets of course not everything in the world is permatex. Still ticked that the thread snapped with a torque wrench... And thanks. ( Seems to me I buy something from you whenever I see you at a show. )

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
OK, so let me get the next question, can CARNAC get the M101 cover on his first pass on I-70 and haul it down to Ferro so he can have it already for his trip to OH?

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, so let me get the next question, can CARNAC get the M101 cover on his first pass on I-70 and haul it down to Ferro so he can have it already for his trip to OH?
WOW! You really are the great all knowing CARNAC! I didn't even know I could ask that question because I didn't know you were going that way...

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No I don't have to have it for the trip so there is no rush. (Now that I have said that the universe and Mr. Murphy are figuring out a way to cause me to need a dry trailer to bring to Findlay...)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks