• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 LA steel soldiers rally

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got the bill in for Friday night gumbo shrimp and crab I found out not to cheap will see how many show on Friday

frodobaggins

I'm finishing packing and headed out probably about 9 or 10 in the morning.
Packed 4 radios in case we need to BS across the property lol.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
are those hobbit radio sets.. the real small ones. i have your hobbit castle all ready . its tall so there is a ladder leading to the main floor

Buster70

Looks like I may be coming CIVIAN, no MV this year, Jeep rear axle started leaking today, 1950 M35 not ready for the road, and didn't get PMs' done on Bobber! I may be putting the Bobber up for sale soon, never wanted a bobber, always a deuce and a half. May get there Saturday morning. Gotta get the "young ones'' back to their mother Friday night. If Juan P. Kept me a PUP tent, I may camp out sat. All depends on the little lady. She has a profile now, "OD Steel Magnolia". She kept calling the sight, Steel Magnolia so I made her a profile. Hope to see everyone and have a good time.$_57 (5).jpg

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like I may be coming CIVIAN, no MV this year, Jeep rear axle started leaking today, 1950 M35 not ready for the road, and didn't get PMs' done on Bobber! I may be putting the Bobber up for sale soon, never wanted a bobber, always a deuce and a half. May get there Saturday morning. Gotta get the "young ones'' back to their mother Friday night. If Juan P. Kept me a PUP tent, I may camp out sat. All depends on the little lady. She has a profile now, "OD Steel Magnolia". She kept calling the sight, Steel Magnolia so I made her a profile. Hope to see everyone and have a good time.View attachment 555862
Yes Sir, packed and ready but I will be there Sat also. Congrads on the new truck!

Buster70

Thanks Mr. Tim. I'd sleep on the ground by the fire, but little Miss OD might not be so liking to that accommodation. We'll play it by ear, she lives right up the road in Mandaville.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Looks like Zout 1 and 2 arrived around 08:00hrs and Tim showed them where the GA Mafia Command Center would be placed...with water, power and sewer!![thumbzup]

I'm getting excited (and that's rare for me).:roll::papabear:

Attachments

profo

Me and Ol lady leaving Jeanerette around 8 am should be there around 12-1 will be pulling 1101 for anticipated purchases so anyone can stay in it if they like also.

Marty

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks