• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 LA steel soldiers rally

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I was loading the second pallet of GoldenEagles ammo cans on my trailer a little while ago, and blew out a hydraulic hose on my wrecker. Not much I could do other than quickly shut down the truck and stand there watching 100 gallons of hydraulic fluid drain into my pasture. Guess what I'm going to be doing next week?

I'll be cleaning me up and heading to Tim's place shortly. Hope to see y'all before 5PM.

Another Ahab

Well, I was loading the second pallet of GoldenEagles ammo cans on my trailer a little while ago, and blew out a hydraulic hose on my wrecker. Not much I could do other than quickly shut down the truck and stand there watching 100 gallons of hydraulic fluid drain into my pasture. Guess what I'm going to be doing next week?

I'll be cleaning me up and heading to Tim's place shortly. Hope to see y'all before 5PM.
That's no good. Sorry that happened to you.

But you know how it is, almost always something WILL happen.

Last edited:

m715mike

Pit stop...

I'm a good 40 miles into Louisiana and rally-bound!

So I just saw a guy wearing a bicycle helmet, winter camo jacket and a kilt. Since I'm not from around here, I have to ask... Is that normal??

See y'all in a couple hours.

Another Ahab

Pit stop...

I'm a good 40 miles into Louisiana and rally-bound!

So I just saw a guy wearing a bicycle helmet, winter camo jacket and a kilt. Since I'm not from around here, I have to ask... Is that normal??
Eh, normal- ish...
Man, you are now in Louisiana; it's not an everyday kind of place.

Get yourself a sazerac and a muffuletta, and settle in:

louisiana.jpg

m715mike

Tim / Pam - Thank you again for hosting a great event! I really enjoyed coming down and meeting everyone!

The return trip was uneventful (didn't see any kilts today).

Buster70

We had a great time for the little time we were there. The rain was no surprise for this time of year. It was nice to see old faces and meet some new ones. Wish I had, had more time to stay. CARNAC and Trail Boss sure had some nice goodies, thanks. Thank you to Mr. Tim and Mrs. Pam for letting us all invade you home again. Saturday, as soon as I got cleaned up and dry, I headed back to work. This weather keeps me busy. Hope and pray, all have a safe trip home.
God Bless!
Buster

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Big THANKS to all that helped load me up before the rains hit. Buster and Mike stayed out with me in the monsoon to tie everything down and worked on getting me ahead of schedule.

We don't get that liquid sunshine around here much.

Have to get out the door, more later.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
big shout out to Mike m715mike aka the fed ex ground dude relaying freight to Tx. Many thanks for your help with the bumperettes and rim.

Cool time, literally with the rain :) but thanks to Tim for all his hard work and Mrs. Pam putting up with us.

It was nice to see everyone and and meet some new folks.

Carnac is a cool dude with a cool dog, truck and trailer with lots of goodies :tank:
btw, it is confirmed he is 100% Irish and a charter member of the "murphy" club

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
raining again. i have most of the stuff picked up and the trailers and trucks out the yard. its a big mess but fixable. a big thanks to pam and jessica for there help all last couple months. and a big thanks to the campout help. frodo and his cousin austin joe and tony for all their help on working around the mkt and fixing my 816. thanks to the great guys from texas mr george and john for working on my bronco project. everyone had a real fun time and i know the weather kept the others away. awesome food and ms linda's cake and cookies are always a blast. glad to see the camo group and all the others that pitched in to help set up and keep the place cleaned up.

zout

Tim...Pam...Jessica are my kind of folk and they were troopers with big hearts. Tim.s yard was left a mess after all the rain and I felt bad because he had that baby PRISTINE to put on the. Best rally they could......Tim ..Salute Bro because I know the time and heart it takes to get ready.
It was worth not holding mine this year to participate in yours.
SPECTACULAR TIME

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks