• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Findlay Ohio Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

74M35A2

I'm looking for a complete set of fiberglass M923/5 troop seats and headache + short (?) boards. Need to be straight as to accept cargo cover verticals correctly. PM me to finalize prior to bringing. I can offer trade/partials of 12v & 24v starters/alternators + cash/combo.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will have amber convoy light beacon heads (the correct kind with the dual sealed beam lamps) New In Box--- asking $120 per pair

Hmmwv pitman arms, New in Box Moog problem solvers--- $40ea

lots of marker light bulbs --- $5 for a box of 10

Hmmwv radiator hoses, NIB, -- $7 each

M915 Alternator upgrade kit, complete, NIB -- $395

More stuff to follow..........

Z

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
More stuff:

-M109/M146/M185 window blackout cover panels -- brand new in box...... $40ea--- take a set of 6 (enough for an M109) and the cost is $225----- take a set of 10 (enough for an M146 semi) and the cost is $350.........

-mrap A/c condensers -- 35k+ btu capacity with two 24 volt fans-- $100 each (I will only bring these if paid in advance)

- wagner 24volt #4800 headlight bulbs-- these are the standard M series headlight bulbs but with the civi blade connectors not the Packard mil connectors..... easily adapted and the price make them worthwhile..... I am asking $25 per pair

- Sylvania H6024 dual beam headlight bulbs--- standard civi 7" headlight bulb.... brand new in shrink wrapped cases of 4 bulbs.... asking $25 per case (napa wants about $14 each for these)

- 24v HID scene floodlights--- made by fire research corp, these pump out 12k+ lumens----- if anyone has any doubts about how bright these are, ask gimpy as I gave him one to play with and evaluate....... asking $275ea

- trucklite LED route clearance lights-- I will have lots of these available........

Z

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 4 excellent condition Deuce tires on rims that I can bring up if pre-paid. Recovered from scrap M105 trailers and stored inside.

$320 - SOLD

Deuce Multi-fuel bell housing - $25
Deuce Multi-fuel fan - $10
Deuce Multi-fuel flywheel - $10
Deuce Multi-fuel water pump - New - $40

Several snatch blocks of various sizes (pics to follow)

You can see the injection nubs on the sidewalls and only thing is that they have some dirt on them.

20160425_185413.jpg20160425_185507.jpg20160425_185418.jpg20160425_185407.jpg

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have 4 excellent condition Deuce tires on rims that I can bring up if pre-paid. Recovered from scrap M105 trailers and stored inside.

$320

Deuce Multi-fuel bell housing - $25
Deuce Multi-fuel fan - $10
Deuce Multi-fuel flywheel - $10
Deuce Multi-fuel water pump - New - $40

Several snatch blocks of various sizes (pics to follow)
Pretty sure thats a 5ton bell, not deuce.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tell us about the HID scene flood lights Gimp? Is this brighter than the Grote Trilliant or the Pelican RALS heads?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
UHHH, MMmmm, I might not have had a chance to hook it up yet. We had a death in the family and I had an interview for a real job. I'll hook it up and take pics once we get my uncle's apt cleaned out this weekend.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
edited format

Here is my list.

For Sale:

• Military Light Set. Never used. Only missing a couple reflectors and bulbs. -$100 obo
  • Deuce Spring Seat in great shape. no cushions. $20
  • Cart for oxy-acetylene torches. $25
  • Used Multifuel engine parts. Let me know what you need. It has the new style 3 ring LDS pistons, standard size crank, 2 cyl air compressor, intake and exhaust manifold. No water pump, or heads. Message me for the details on them.
  • (2) 5 ton wheel cylinders $40 pair
  • (4) 11.00-20 tires on 5 Ton Rims. Decent Tread. $125 for all 4

Wanted:

• Drivers Side Front Deuce Fender. Looking for one that is solid and not rusted out
  • NOS Deuce Fuel Sending Unit (not new star)
  • NOS fuel gauge (not new star. Either SW or other american supplier)
  • (2) 9.00-20 Steer Tires
  • ( 8 ) bolts that hold on the rear axle shaft in on a deuce.
  • Inner towbar leg for medium towbar.

I would be willing to trade as well... don't be afraid to ask!!

Last edited:

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
TRANSPORTATION NEED: Binghamton NY to Findlay or Detroit Area.

If anybody is driving through the Binghamton NY area, I have an M1061A1 trailer that I need brought out. I live in Farmington Hills Michigan but I will also be going to the Findlay show. I could pick it up at either location.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks