• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Findlay Ohio Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking for a complete set of fiberglass M923/5 troop seats and headache + short (?) boards. Need to be straight as to accept cargo cover verticals correctly. PM me to finalize prior to bringing. I can offer trade/partials of 12v & 24v starters/alternators + cash/combo.
I have a fiberglass headboard for a 5 Ton. You just need the sides now.

74M35A2

I have a fiberglass headboard for a 5 Ton. You just need the sides now.
Thanks. And we have one side already that got bent up wheeling. Now down to needing just one troop seat and both "short" boards. I do have the complete wood set now, if anybody wants it or they only have the fiberglass pieces available for sale, I could bolt those in place of.

TOWDOG

I have WC-51 high profile (early war) seat buckets - a couple have rusted pans, no springs. Wanting to trade for (late war) low profile seat buckets. I have 5 of the early seat buckets.

camoyj7

More stuff to bring.
6 sets of slave cables
10 septer water cans
2 30ton bottle jacks
7 tractor light cords
10 M939 spare tire chain fall hoists
3 spare tire choker chains
6 tire air hose sets
1 Hmmwv winch controler
4 3/4 tow bar feet
2 5ton fiberglass /steel bow sets
Hmmwv antenna mounts
2 m939 winter fronts
1 Hmmwv 4man rear cargo cover w/bow
1 set wood M101 bows
1 set M101 steel bow set
2 Hmmwv high back seats
1 Green m105 cargo cover
Hmmwv 2man rear cargo cover
Hmmwv door striker sets w/ backers

2002ford

I will look for all that tomorrow. I don't believe I have a good front bumper. Radio block off, is that just a full length trim piece that covers the radio mount all together?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have WC-51 high profile (early war) seat buckets - a couple have rusted pans, no springs. Wanting to trade for (late war) low profile seat buckets. I have 5 of the early seat buckets.
Do you have a picture of the ones you want or a picture of the ones you don't want? Confused yet? I might have some just don't know which kind they are.

TOWDOG

1227151609.jpg0329161839.jpgWC-51-6a.jpgWC-51-5.jpgWC-51-4a.jpg OK, learning site tools. Here are some pics of some of the early war WC-51 seats I have. 2nd pic show the height of the side of the seat at about 10" to 11". The later war WC seat that I am seeking is about half that dimension.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks