• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24v LED headlights

greasyfingers

Hey guys as you can see I'm a cherry here, I've been lurking for a few days. I have a pair of 24v LEDs I thought some one might be interested in. They've been sitting in my closet for some time now and thought you guys are more likely to put them to use than me. So please dont think I'm some dude who's only here trying to sell a bunch of stuff. I just saw this tread and this seems like the only crowd other than a few boater who would want them.

Rick

BigHank

Hey guys as you can see I'm a cherry here, I've been lurking for a few days. I have a pair of 24v LEDs I thought some one might be interested in. They've been sitting in my closet for some time now and thought you guys are more likely to put them to use than me. So please dont think I'm some dude who's only here trying to sell a bunch of stuff. I just saw this tread and this seems like the only crowd other than a few boater who would want them.

Rick
PM sent

greasyfingers

Rick
Hey guys, these are no longer available. Thanks for all the interest.

treysoucie

so i know its illegal but does anyone know if a HID kit will bolt into the stock 7" housing? a friend of mine sells HID kits on line and i can get one for cheap. im just having a hard time finding out if the housing will accept a standard size bulb like an h4 or something of the sort.