• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24v LED headlights

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would love to see a side by side of the LEDs and the 100 watt H4s.

:driver:

I have replaced the headlights, front and rear brake and turn signals with led's and would not go back to stock for anything. The difference is incredible and also the coolness factor. I have less than $450 in all the lights for both trucks and they are all brand new.

BlizzardX23

I'll be completely honest with you guys...When I was deployed (2007-2009)...I changed the headlights out in my HMMWV (M1114)..I went from stock to LED, they were incredible...Light output increased tremendously...I'll see if I can find some pictures or videos I took while I was out there and I'll post them...I never got around to putting any on my HEMTT though

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saw a convoy on the I5 today - you can really tell who had the LEDs and who had regular bulbs. Even in the middle of the day. I still wonder if they are brighter than the H4s. Maybe I do NEED them after all. :)

Riktord

There were individual bulbs on Ebay a little over a month ago for around $80 a piece. I knew i should have jumped on them but didn't realize the total cost difference.

They were probably cheap ass chinese knock-offs anyways.

denrgj

I have a cucv 1028...can these be made to work? Would love the extra lighting. If they can't be made to work, any suggestions? If they can, and their are still avail. I am in.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Bringing back an old thread! Are the top of the light "bulb" lighting, the low beam and all the leds, the high beam? Just checking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks