• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2nd annual Louisiana SS rally

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the date is set for may 28 thru the 30th. we need to plan on a food program.. ill be BBQing hamburgers.. so if we can come up with a number on who is coming and what they want to bring we can make up some numbers on how much to bring.. this year i will have my m750 trailer open with AIR CONDITIONING .. wow.. i have plans on renting some tables and chairs for it so that would definitly make it more comfortable if it does turn hot.. i plan on moving my trucks and trailers into the front yard to make more room under the shade trees around the pond.. we will have the rear feild for flowovers of cars.. lets make plans ... hope to see many come Tim

jluv1185

Im still in...at least for saturday. Like i said, if you need me to show up the weekend before to help get ready just let me know.

p.s. bringing the lil lady too!

wehring

rally

Mr George and I are in. one XXL shirt, one XL shirt and one Med shirt please. Bringing one of the 5 tons.

Thinking about putting one of the M105 CBCs in the back (fits under the cargo cover and bows!) to have a sleeping area with a porch...

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

bryan70546

Mr.Tim , I still need to find out fom my boss if I can take off , As soon as i know something I will let you know.
Justin if I can make it can we do like we did last time and convoy up there this time it will be 3 of us if i can make it.
Bryan

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
this week i need any info on t shirts... if no one chims in then its the tan shirt with about the same as last year new date.. ill post a final price for those that need to make up their minds. Tim

wehring

Shirt

No need to spend extra money to mod the logo. Last years logo was great. I vote that you change the year print them... on tan. :eek:)

Black ink on tan cloth...

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I second that emotion!!!. Don't look good for the home team attending Tim...but we aint out of the running yet...I want 4 XL Tshirts....PM me cost and I'll send money up front.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
almost every person that i have talked with has asked me will that super good looking jeep with all the guns be coming again.... they loved that.. i know that times are tough and it might not be in the cards for those out of towners to attend put i know i would miss that GA team for sure Tim[thumbzup]

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
for those that need to mapquest.. address is 41085 Holland Road Ponchatoula LA 70454 home phone is 985 386 0540 if any one needed to chat about something important or not really important.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I should be there the whole weekend. It'll take Central American volcanic ash to ground all flights out of here to stop me from coming!:beer: Not totally for sure, but I think both Wendi and Tony are coming down too. Oh, and i'm still not at the beach.aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks