• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2nd annual Louisiana SS rally

jluv1185

I just want to say ss has the best group of people! Everyone was sooo nice and friendly. Thank yall for taking the time and answering my questions, and showing me the ropes. It was great finally being able to put faces with names. Tim, Pam, and Jessica thank you all for making this happen! It was a great rally. Im sure i speak for everyone when i say you made me feel like part of your family. Thank you for everything!

P.S. Becca (my gf) said thank you all too! She actually had a great time! I guess she's a keeper. [thumbzup]

Justin Caston

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tony and Nancy were to best of friends .. it was hard to see them go.. we will have to come up and visit them in GA .

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any body else have pictures nancy can't find her ubs cable to down load as sone as she find it will put them on
AEC Retired Tony

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am trying it agin

Attachments

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
more pictures

Attachments

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
here they are

Attachments

1943 Halftrack

Denham Springs Event

Old City Hall Host
WWII Event
June 12, 2010 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Old City Hall
115 Mattie St., Denham Springs, LA

Military Vehicles on Display
Henry Mouton of the Honor Air Flights
Reggie Coco, WWII collector and expert
Refreshments

For Information, call Patti Peairs
Old City Hall
225-667-7512
They are closing the street so that we can display our military vehicles. Even if you have a vehicle other than WWII, please bring it and enjoy that day.

John Spink

littlebob

John,

Thanks for posting I lost the fler I got at Tim's. I'll try to make the latter part of it do to other commitments. Make sure the media is aware locally, I went to an event recently that a very sad turnout from the public as they found me.