• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4th Semi-Annual Texas MV Rally

two.fiveM35

Anybody get a m818?

Anybody get a M818 out of Ft. Hood today? I put a low bid and had to go to work and it sold for one bid higher. I could kick myself, really wanted a M818.

nofearnohope

This is the list so far:

nofearnohope
barrman
ol ag '89
two.fivem35
niferous
canonninja
txdodge43man
runk
pistolnut
badga the badger
Austin99
osut362
Sirblissfull
fuzzytoaster

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fuzzy, did you really get a wreaker? Cool. How about th M35A2, sounds like your up dating your motor pool.
Wrecker is being negotiated at the moment. It has wire gremlins and needs new fluids but works. I haven't even looked into owning one yet but the offer is absurdly good to pass up. As for the deuce yes, I pick it up later this month. I've kept it on the down low and wish to until then. ;)

Attachments

LibTimothy

Gang,

I guess you can count me in for part of the weekend. I have a class Saturday morning, and thus can show up early Saturday afternoon.

So, what does this make me? 1/2 a person? (I've been told that I'm not all there...)

Timothy

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gang,

I guess you can count me in for part of the weekend. I have a class Saturday morning, and thus can show up early Saturday afternoon.

So, what does this make me? 1/2 a person? (I've been told that I'm not all there...)

Timothy
If you have class only on Saturday morning, are we to understand that you have NO CLASS the rest of the time???? Hmmmm...... Sounds like you've got OD Fever or sumptin'.

M715VFD405

Count me as a maybe this is my home turf and I am trying to get a truck and trailer lined out to bring the M715 down there for this event and a family visit that is long over due. And I have no class :):beer: