• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4th Semi-Annual Texas MV Rally

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jennifer totalled our family Suburban last week. She is about back to healthy again. But, that has me real money conscious. Colton can't attend either due to a school band competition that is part of his class grade. Since my military vehicles are now my family daily drivers, I really don't want to break anything playing on the trails.
Wow! I hadn't heard. Let Jennifer know our thoughts are with her and let me know if I can help with anything (based on my prior career).

I'd love to attend but I've got the M1010 on eBay right now hoping to get rid of it, the deuce is doing the Operation Homefront Food Drive this weekend and I'm praying it'll hang together long enough to finish that, let alone a drive to College Station.

I'd be good for the Mullins weekend since I'll be over there any way and should have something to bring by then.

OL AG '89

Hey Tim,
Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope she is doing better now.

I'm game for this event or another, just trying to figure if I still need to beg, borrow or buy a flatbed to haul the CUCV's with....

what's the current headcount at this point?

anjay22

I talked to my buddies yesterday and that weekend is busy for them and for me as well. Gotta love last minute changes! I am going to try my best to be there on Saturday.

Barrman

Thanks for the thoughts guys. I haven't been able to get online as much as normal.

As of now, I plan to attend. Just don't know what vehicle/vehicles will be making the trip yet. Probaby just me from my family though.

Barrman

I sure am glad you live 100 miles or so away. A Sprint car would be fun to be around again. I was involved with that back in my much younger, stupider and single days. I had the nerve at one time to go into a left hand turn, hit the throttle and turn right. What a rush. Keep the car away from me because I might want to see if I still can do it.

nofearnohope

nofearnohope
barrman
ol ag '89
two.fivem35
niferous
canonninja
txdodge43man
runk
pistolnut
badga the badger
Austin99
osut362
Sirblissfull
LibTimothy
M715VFD405
anjay22
ALASKA BOUND
Here is who I have on my list as of right now. Please confirm you are still on the list so we can be sure its not going to be too expensive for those that do show up.

CanonNinja

unfortunately i may be down to a maybe now. we have half of my vfd leaving for vacation that week and that weekend is short staffed now. I'll know more by next wed. but I also may be +1 if i can bring HH6 with me

nofearnohope

I just heard from Barrman and he is out for next weekend. Due to the economy, people's tightening budgets and the rate increase for the ranch, the per family total is almost $70. Because of this, I am canceling the rally for this coming weekend. The March rally on the second weekend of Spring Break will now be the next rally.