• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5th Wheel Plate M920/M916

gpp111

It is real, post war Czech OT-810 halftrack, restored to look like the German WWII version. Czechs made these tracks for the Germans during the war, and fired the line up after the war to supply their own army.

I have a website that shows the conversion, other tracks, and WWII reenacting, which I use the track for. Last weekend we had 120 troops fighting over 45 route miles and with 15 period vehicles including 3 halftracks, 2 German and one American.

sdkfz251 OT-810

goodguyzy

Anyway....I ended up ordering the aftermarket one for the 916....My parts guy told me, that they sell a lot of them to the oilfield people....no complains there....so we will see...
I can get you the brand and part # on Monday.

Soni[/QUOTE]

Ive given up on a M870 but found a civy 25ft lowboy with rear ramps. What exactly did you order to convert your 920?
BTW this is for a M916

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks