• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6 bolt to 10 Bolt wheel adapters

R Racing

The adapters from Chucks trucks look a bit ruff and I cant imagine there hub centered being flame cut like that. Not much acuracy there.The studded holes are machined. But with that kind of weight hubcentric is the only way to go.the faces are also not machined either for true flatness.

Kohburn

too cold and snowy now to do much more, but i snapped a picture of it sitting inside the rear wheel. This was the first part for a fit check to make sure all the dimensions worked correctly.

Attachments

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is what I need for my project let all of know what is the final price is and some photos of bolted on the hub thank you.:jumpin:

Last edited:

Kohburn

been so cold and I don't have a shop - I may get around to doing some of it this weekend. I have all the wheel adapters, just have to press in the studs and bolt them in place.

Kohburn

watching a toddler mostly, replacing a broken faucet that flooded my house while I was away on vacation.

the usual

Last edited:

Kohburn

napa won't have the wheel studs to me until monday so it will have to wait till next week.

and if anybody is interested, I saved about 30$ on the studs by going into the store rather than ordering them from napa online.

Kohburn

total cost with buying new studs and nuts rather than salvaging them was ~1250$ for all 6

that includes what i paid for shipping

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks