• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6 inch stacks on deuce

davesgmc

my 6-71 detroit in the ELMO truck has a straight pipe, dumps under the truck by the rear axle,,it can be heard from 1.5 miles away according to my son. i do plan on rwin 6 inch stack witht aht 2 stroke detroit diesel,,that should wake the neighbors,,,in the next state!

jrobinson5093

yes it did Big Red it is way loud but i am installing turn outs in a few days I hope it will push the sound away. but if not i can always put the ear muffs back on.

A

A/C Cages

no the truck is a m109a3 I removed the box and was gonna put my holmes 600 wrecker on it but decited not to. so now im looking for a flat bed.
Why didnt you say that 2 weeks ago? I had a custom flatbed I made for my deuce and I was looking for someone to buy it. No one seemed to want it so I scrapped it 2 weeks ago. I was only asking $500 for it but its made with almost 2 grand of metal. The flooring is made of 1/4" armor plating. That was fun welding it to A-517 tubular steel framing.

Attachments

A

A/C Cages

Well its in peices all over the floor of the shop now. Took longer to cut it up then to build it cause we cut only the welds out. Man I love my plasma cutter!

jrobinson5093

A/C I did say that a lil over two weeks ago. And Merlot I cant prove it but it does spool quicker with the fuel turned up to me, but I dont realy think it is a big enough boost in power to notice. it sounds like the engine has a lot more bass to it, if that makes any since, you can feel it in your chest.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks