• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

62 MPH Deuce! This one is for you Kenny!

Cleptomaniac

My last deuce a bobber with 395s would run 70 but liked 62. And would about throw you out the windshield if you slammed on the breaks! My "new" deuce won't do any where close! It has 900s and likes 53ish but have had it up to 57-8. Haven't had the time to do to much to it. Just remote break res.

The long and the short of it is you have to know your / your trucks limits are and respect them!

ODdave

:roll:..................2cents

I have been 168mph on my bike......Guess my coffin is already made.....(2 mile stretch NOBODY in sight, back road & open fields on either side)

Re-reading the posts, I am becoming a little nervous that some of you guys (old mabye?) are uncomfortable with your trucks and would be incapable of controling them in a manner that would result in no harm or only harm to your self.
Mabye you shouldnt be on the road........

Last edited:

Westech

CPL
No.. its you people who cant control them self's. There are some people that need to post on every thread of mine.. like above. Some of you people have nothing better do to in life and I think it is funny. You people loose sleep over what I think and say and I could care less of you are alive or not. Funny stuff.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The younger the driver the faster the deuce. Conversely the older the driver the slower the deuce:razz:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks