• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

817 going to the scrap yard

ODDBALL007

everyone i appreciate all the concern and offeres and want everyone to know i wasnt trying to pull any fast ones. i did advertise this truck under my old name and no hits. So after a few months of it jus sitting there i decided its time to go. NOW GET THIS STRAIGHT i am the last guy who wood ever want to see this go to the crusher.... I would like to sell it as a whole but if no bites pm me with your wants in a week and we will go from there. You guys are great and are even greater to have around as friends. ive met a lot of cool people and hope it continues. I even bought a few trucks and decided to sell em for what i had in them to promote the hobby. LONG LIVE MV's P.S. i only wrote this post cuz i had high hopes with this rig but am sadly heart broken that i cant do it....

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
everyone i appreciate all the concern and offeres and want everyone to know i wasnt trying to pull any fast ones. i did advertise this truck under my old name and no hits. So after a few months of it jus sitting there i decided its time to go. NOW GET THIS STRAIGHT i am the last guy who wood ever want to see this go to the crusher.... I would like to sell it as a whole but if no bites pm me with your wants in a week and we will go from there. You guys are great and are even greater to have around as friends. ive met a lot of cool people and hope it continues. I even bought a few trucks and decided to sell em for what i had in them to promote the hobby. LONG LIVE MV's P.S. i only wrote this post cuz i had high hopes with this rig but am sadly heart broken that i cant do it....
James (FLORIDIANSON) said he wants the whole thing for $2,800! I believe his post was a page or two ago.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Originally Posted by dogheadPlease add your State to your location information. This is a site requirement.
That comment was for 84Crawling. He had Mt Holly listed as his location.

I may be dumb, but I am not that dumb, I once lived in FL (Flooriduh).

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought I was dumb, but I was mistaken. I could not figure out the G-TOWN, now that I know it's Geneva, I still have no clue where that is.:roll:
It's between S-town and T-town, along Rt 46.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Watch it rust[thumbzup] or maybe get to work, fix and sell for profet. There does not seem to be any rim or reason to that mans thinking. Met him before and has more than one blond moment in a day. He needs help and Meds in my book.

O yea thanks Chris!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ODDBALL007

Watch it rust[thumbzup] or maybe get to work, fix and sell for profet. There does not seem to be any rim or reason to that mans thinking. Met him before and has more than one blond moment in a day. He needs help and Meds in my book.

O yea thanks Chris!!!!!!!!!!!
im not sure if yr referring that i need meds but yr welcome james