• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen 2007

Westech

CPL
Again Im late in to a post, but I will be coming also this year again. I have 2 spots and takeing a M211 (if done). If anyone is coming from the wisconsin area or can meet alon the way it sure would be nice to convoy in.. the 1100 miles alone for me is a pain in one day.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
mike im trying to send a email, for some reason im having a problem, ill thak two spaces, let me know where to send the money, thanks, ron

mangus580

I have bad news and good news...

It seems there was a mixup in the reservation system for aberdeen..... and some of the spots they offered me, arent really available. That takes us from 25 spaces down to 16 (currently).

Good news is.... All the ones we lost were all lost to SS Members anyway :)

We are working with them to make space available again to accomodate everyone that I had on my list. Thanks to a generous offer by one of our members, I have secured 2 spaces I believe, and have someone in them. so that makes us only short by 7 spaces at this time. I will keep everyone updated as time goes on.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think we can work through this. Might just have to have an extra truck or two parked elsewhere.

CGarbee

Yeah, I heard that one pair of spaces that was offered up are ones beside me that actually belong to a buddy from SC, who was going to offer them to a buddy from FL, both of whom are on this site and whom I would like to have nextdoor to me anyway... :)

And, I'm working on the convoy, and Friday night eats for everyone as well... (and lunches everyday...).

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
ill still pay, even if the spacess are short and park in the display area if i have to, no big deal, its about all of us going to aberdeen to visit and have FUN, parking we can deal with

mangus580

Ok... it took me a few days to get things ironed out, but I think we have enough spaces for everyone who asked. See the attached pic, to see our spaces. They are outlined in Red. I have also outlined in Green, the proposed area for our Tent. This spot was chosen, as it borders Cabell's site, where he will be cooking the food for friday night. I am planning on assigning spaces, and will take requests, although, that doesnt mean you will get what you ask for.

Any questions, please ask.

Attachments