• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen 2008

truck0590

I'm coming up on Friday to see everything as I've never been there before. I will definately stop by and and meet folks. I'll probably be wearing a Scrambler Owners Association hat or shirt.

Truck

Crazyguypa

Well it seems I'll be heading to Aberdeen without the truck this year. GL screwed me good. Truck in driveway for 4 months and still no SF-97 => no tags. I tried getting a dealer plate but that didn't pan out. :( Oh well, there is next year for the ECC, guess I'll have to sit this one out. I'll be there all three days (driving back and forth everyday, only an hour for me), so I'll se everyone there.

Hopefully I can find some good deals. Looking for a Radio for the deuce and perhaps a 10kw gen for my trailer, although getting it home maybe a problem :shock: , I doubt it would fit in the altima.

Someone bringing ECC t-shirts to Aberdeen to sell :?: If, so I'd like to put my name on 2 of 'em.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
David, looks like they will be next to us(junkyard wars crusher and I are sharing spots). If they need anything, tell them not to be afraid to ask.

Towerguy1

Are there any rules regarding pets? Ive been reading the sites and havent seen anything. Just want to make shure my relief driver ( a Jack Russell ) will be welcomed.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jack Russells are welcome, as are shepards, wolves, huskies, bulldogs, dalmations, and other useful dogs. Pomeranians, chihuahuas, pugs, terriers and other small lap dogs will be grilled, basted with Cattleman's, and served with a side of mashed potatoes w/gravy.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Scrounger even brought a snake in his M818 although it was not a pet we had a real adventure chasing it down and getting it out in the grass where it could feed on the frogs in the pond.

Dogs are a part of this family. :D

truck0590

hey fellas, I put this in the transportation thread but it is short notice so I thought I would put it in here as well

I know it is short notice, but...

Any body coming to Aberdeen from close to or going by Hammonton, NJ? I'm buying this

http://cnj.craigslist.org/rvs/656472424.html

and need a little help getting home. It is not big, about 2.5' x 5'. If someone could bring it to the show and I'll pick it up from there.

I'm planning on being in Aberdeen for Friday
Truck

Pinkie

dakotafear has 2 of my spots. I am driving a black Honda SUV and a Chevy pickup truck towing a John Deere Gator, if anyone needs to use the Gator to run around and pickup parts just stop by and let me know! Pinkie aka William Dobyns U1/T5 I think

drmeece

I need a tailgate for my dropside..Would Aberdeen be a good place to get one...Also is the tailgate the same on the regular cargo bed????

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
drmeece said:
I need a tailgate for my dropside..Would Aberdeen be a good place to get one...Also is the tailgate the same on the regular cargo bed????
Tailgates are different. I doubt any dealers will be carrying heavy stuff like that along for the trip. I would call someone quick and ask that they bring one for you. I know John Winslow has some drop-side deuce beds around and he's not leaving until tomorrow around 1-2 PM. His number is 252-883-2509. Tell him what you need and hopefully he'll have time and room to stick it on the trailer.

drmeece

Thats what I wanted to know...I'm not 100% sure I'm going to make it there so I don't want anyone to carry something they would'nt normally..