• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen 2008

mangus580

Dave, I dont anticipate being a gypsy wagon this time around. Will have my new snowplow, and an M37 to tow home. Nothing else.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Well at least you will be looking more like a Soldier than a Gypsy...lol Are you bringing to duece to haul it that would be quite a task for the M1009.

Chris:
You will have a blast there and unfortunately I will still be here in Korea but there are so many folks at Aberdeen each year you can find almost anything you need and the Steel Soldiers are some of the best folks I have had the pleasure of camping out with.

I hope everyone will encourage my boys that will be there so they continue on in the Steel Soldier tradition.

CGarbee

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
I hope everyone will encourage my boys that will be there so they continue on in the Steel Soldier tradition.

We'll do our best... :)
Remind them that I'm expecting them to join us on Friday night for the short convoy over to the park for food and fellowship...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: Just let us know were we will be

SS will be somewhere in the yellow section like last year, but we don't know the exact spots as of now.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Just let us know were we will be

I am located in S/R 4-9 in the yellow section. N3UKA, CUCVFAN, BUILDER77, and MADDAWG will all be with me. The SS crowd is all around my location, although I don't know the exact spots.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Just let us know were we will be

BKubu said:
I am located in S/R 4-9 in the yellow section. N3UKA, CUCVFAN, BUILDER77, and MADDAWG will all be with me. The SS crowd is all around my location, although I don't know the exact spots.
Glad to hear it, I can't wait! Half of my spot I got from you might be going to ShieldWolf37, if he can get off work. Won't know until Friday morning. I will be coming up with the ECC, so most of you will be there already by the time we truck in Thursday around 2pm.

mangus580

Here is my best guess, since I dont remember where the light pole is. Some 'spot trading' might have to happen after everyone arrives to accomodate bigger vehicles if I guessed wrong. SS spots are in red.

crazyguypa - Q-P3
jcappeljr - Q-P4
ferroequineologist Q-P5
Ida34 Q-P6
Armyman's Sons Q-P7
JunkyardWarsCrusher Q-P8
Steelsoldiers S-R10
Mangus580 (friday only for a short time) S-R11
Empty still S-R12-13, U3, T7
Cgarbee U4,T8

If I somehow missed someone let me know

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor

Crazyguypa

I am definetaly going to be there next week but the ever wonderful GL has screwed me yet again. Yeah I know, there are other people to get trucks from. Live and learn I guess. Anyhow, they screwed up my SF-97 now it seems it will be another 30days til I get my paperwork.

Unless I can get a dealer plate from a guy I work with, to put on my truck next weekend, she'll be sitting in the driveway like she has been for the past 4 months. I'll know by this weekend whether or not it's possible. If I don't bring the truck, my spaces (Q-P3) will be available for anyone who needs space.

Either way, like I said I'll be there to meet all of you first thing Thursday morning.

ida34

For the Aberdeen virgins, can someone explain what I need to do when I get there on Thursday afternoon? Is the red route on the above map only available on Wednesday? Since I am coming on Thursday afternoon do I check in by the red route or the blue route?

Thanks
Chuck

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
OK, I messed up and forgot to put down Green A-14, A-15, A-16 with jatonka and John D.

Add Green as in Green canvas, Green camies, Green trucks, gotta love Green.