• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen 2008

CGarbee

PM Sent... Would like to add spaces U4/T8 (the ones right next to me) to what I have... I've got a couple more trucks and stuff to sell (and food to cook) and need some extra space...

Thanks.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
If you have to ride a bike paint it OD and get to this event! I know you will not regret the fellowship with all the Steel Soldiers and the price is right too. The convoys are worth the efforts and the weekend flys by. I would be there if I could but my boys are going to be in my two spaces.

Mike_Pop

Does anyone have a space in the Blue Section that they want to sell to me? I was late in getting my registration out and my space was sold. (Actually, there was no due date for payment on the form which irritates the heck out of me.)

Anyway, I've got a room at the Red Roof and have a spare bunk if anyone needs a place to stay. I'll trade the room cost for a space.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, I've found the trick is, when you get the notice in the mail to reserve your spaces in December (I think it was then), do it right away, cuz' otherwise the spaces will be sold to someone a little quicker on the draw. Just seems to be the way the organizers run it....

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone needs a space, I might have a spot in the yellow section...right in the middle of all of the SS guys. I need to check with another SS member because he said he may have wanted it.

Mike_Pop

Yeah, I've found the trick is, when you get the notice in the mail to reserve your spaces in December (I think it was then), do it right away, cuz' otherwise the spaces will be sold to someone a little quicker on the draw. Just seems to be the way the organizers run it....
Mike, I had spaces reserved, same as the ones I had last year. I even emailed to confirm them. However, when it came to payment, there was no due date shown so they sold my spaces from under me. I remember in previous years that you could pay for your space up until a month or so before the event.

I think if they are going to reserve a space for you and have you pay for it, then they should tell you when they want their money. Has anyone else fallen victim to this idiocy?

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Mike I don't know if you posted it yet but can you post a map like you did for 2007 I would like to see where my boys are going to be.

Thanks

Again if you have to walk get to this event

mangus580

Yeah... I need to get with someone who remembers where the damn Light Post was last year!!

Armada, Oj... what space #'s were you guys in?

mangus580

No Gimpy.... I mean the Lamp post in the middle of the parking spots that prevents a deuce from being put in those spots!

rofl.... hate to put someone there with a deuce again this year (like I tried to last year)