• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen 2008

tamangel

Also, Ken here's the info from the MVPA site:

Maryland, May 8 –10, 2008: 35th Annual East Coast Rally in Aberdeen, MD. Longest, continuously held outdoor flea market in the US. Museum tours, restoration facility tours, auction, displays and flea market are all part of the action. Located at Ripken Stadium, 873 Long Drive, Aberdeen, MD. Info: www.wacbgmvt.org/ecr/; EastCoastRally@wacbgmvt.org or (800) 730-6621.

Mike

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Woo Hoo this is the best, I bought my first square battery from someone there over six years ago I wish I had met the Steel Soldiers then it would have been a longer fine ride. I will snail mail a money order as soon as I get the address to mail it to.

joec

kendelrio said:
REALLY stupid question...... Where is Aberdeen? When is this event?

This is the place the Gov TEST ALL THE FUN STUFF AT....!

Plus has one of the most wild displays of Military Equipment and Vehicles..!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Mike put my boys somewhere they will be surrounded by Steel Soldiers, They will need at least one if they bring the CUCV and I will check they may tow a trailer too so I will email you shortly and mail you a money order from here.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bruce Kubu sold me a spot, not sure where it was, but I'm glad I am camping with Steel Soldiers this year, and not WAY out in BF Egypt. Hopefully Downhill Bill will drop in for a few drinks!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Payment inbound this morning via PayPal, 2 spots please :D

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike (MADDAWG): I told you that we'd be right in the center of all of the action! I can't wait for May...actually, I'm also looking forward to your VA trail ride in April.

CGarbee

If Downhill Bill stops by for a few, could somebody please bring a pressure washer... His 'deposit' was still visible when I pulled out on Sunday morning... :(

mangus580

C'mon guys... I need to get this ironed out ASAP!

They want $$ from us, and I cant see sending a check for all these spaces if nobody wants them.

No.2Diesel

1.) Would it be possible to purchase two spaces back to back for an 18'x36' spot. That way the Deuce and the Tractor-Wrecker can be parked next to each other.

Addititional questions:

2.) Can I send you a Bank certified Check instead of an internet type of payment?
3.) Who should I make it out to?

mangus580

yes to all ove the above... send me the email with what you want, and I will give you an addy to mail a check (personal is ok)