• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AM General M934 How difficult is it to find repairs & how much will they set me back?

someoldmoose

The van floors are **** near bombproof. I plan a "sumthin like Rayzer" for a scoot, scoot on mine. No specs available vis a vis it's weight but Alice's looks like I wouldn't need a crane. Just pick the moped up an' set it in the rack. No dis intended, just yoosta pick up my H-D back when I was fit and a showoff.

Last edited:

Alice

hahah ****! best get on it then!. I think its a lot of the apocalypse planning trend kicking off. And the fascination with zombie films ;)

Alice

Something I just thought of... Alice has motorcycles, granted they're more like scooters :p
Hehe perk of the scooter my dear! If the tail wind of the passing by Semi can lift it, then the floor can manage ;) Granted the German Hercules is in the UK i doubt it will ever meet my American 5ton but if it did , there would be no problems with the floor, hes not that heavy.

Mos68x

lol I bet, mine ain't that light and I won't try to lift it either lol that's what I've got the crane for. I'm sure that I'll move the crane from the bed to the trailer or the ISO on the truck so I can lift the bike in and out when I don't feel like riding, or getting wet more like lol

Alice

Well yours is a big boy bike xD Not going to lie i would still want a crane in my truck but ill likely just end up using it as my own tire swing

someoldmoose

I wanna see pics. Alice swingin. by her star on "the walk" in her tire swing offa the back of her 934A2. I'll raise a cervesa to ya.

Last edited:

someoldmoose

currently . . . just the one around my mid-section. And the tractor one we "flip" and hammer on for training. That one isn't "mine" per se

Last edited:

Mos68x

Lol here I was thinkin of that wreckin ball parody lol Alice swinging around on the crane on a spare just lookin to do some damage lol

someoldmoose

One o' my fave flicks of all time. First "date" movie. I prefer tuh kick names and take . . . Radio edit. Hahahaha, beatcha AGAIN filters

Last edited:

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Get a room you two...

(OK, seriously though, generally discussion should be for everyone, if you wanna have a conversation with each other it'd probably best be served by PM....)

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Technoweeie go get your self a room it's Alice's adventures.
And I getting a kick outta these two. Alice has fell into a rabbit hole and I want to see the story.

Alice

Technoweeie go get your self a room it's Alice's adventures.
And I getting a kick outta these two. Alice has fell into a rabbit hole and I want to see the story.
Now now, lets not fight boys, i suppose this thread has a duty to uphold so.... ehm trucks, yess trucks umm what type of... coat of paint you all prefer? camo? tan? world of opportunities.

P.s. In all seriousness i may have a lead on a seller. tenor.gif

Last edited:

someoldmoose

Kelly ( Irish ) green 60's era metal flake
green gasser.jpg

Black pinstripe graphics with gold ( NOT TAN ) 'flake accents

Yes, please don't get him started hahahahahhahahaha

Last edited: