Another M1010 owner

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Mad Texan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got latches installed on the drawers. Should hold them closed when they are full of stuff. Also made a cover for the rear slider. Proceeded with the sanding and finishing. I’ll probably do one more coat on the top surface... still waiting on the 3/4 Baltic birch for my other sliders...🤬. Oh well, been working on her and driving her the past week! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🥓🥓🥃🥃

Attachments

Mad Texan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’ve been wanting to upgrade from the single rv fixture for lighting in the box of the M1010. But I didn’t want to lose headroom being tall myself. Extrusion is 3/4” wide and 1/4” thick and 4’ long. I’ll need to do a little paint touch up. And there is the second setting in case we go to DEFCON 1... 🇺🇸🇺🇸🥓🥓🥃🥃

Attachments

Mad Texan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's shaping up beautifully, Mad Texan. Nice!

What's your plan on a mattress for the rack (not your standard size):

- Just a camping pad and a bag?

Have you had time to think about that yet?
The plan is a futon mattress to double as seating (couch). I actually shopped them for size as I initially was doing my design. I found one I want, but you got to love this, to buy it I have to get a prescription from a doctor because it's chemical free. 🤦‍♂️ Yep, that's a law... 🤷‍♂️aua:shrugs:

Another Ahab

The plan is a futon mattress to double as seating (couch). I actually shopped them for size as I initially was doing my design. I found one I want, but you got to love this, to buy it I have to get a prescription from a doctor because it's chemical free. 🤦‍♂️ Yep, that's a law... 🤷‍♂️aua:shrugs:
What you need is a just a Rock-N-Roll Doctor:

- Doctor of Heart and Dcotor of Mind

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks